It's free and supports FB Chat flawlessly on my Sprint 8530 running .1030. Where have I been?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-10 01:12 PM
    Lol, it's in beta and not widely talked about. That version has been buggy for some people, myself included, but glad it works for you
    12-14-10 02:39 PM
    They haven't updated their application in forever. I think it's still at the same version they launched with.
    12-14-10 02:47 PM
    I was wondering about all that. Everything i've read about Meebo on here was very discouraging. But, i figured since those posts were so old that i'd give it a shot. Guess i just got lucky. Seems like most of the problems that ppl have with apps on their BBs don't always affect me (knock on wood).

Meebo may be worth giving another try if it's been awhile since your last attempt.
    12-14-10 03:21 PM
    I was wondering about all that. Everything i've read about Meebo on here was very discouraging. But, i figured since those posts were so old that i'd give it a shot. Guess i just got lucky. Seems like most of the problems that ppl have with apps on their BBs don't always affect me (knock on wood).

Meebo may be worth giving another try if it's been awhile since your last attempt.
    I personally didn't have any problems with it... I just wish they would release an update that is suppose to integrate with the blackberry's notification system.
    12-14-10 04:00 PM
    Yeah, that would definitely be nice. Right now all it does is vibrate and give out a blurt of sound when a message is recieved. It also pops up a message box saying that a message was received from So & So.
    12-14-10 04:55 PM
    Yeah. I'm not sure what their plans are with it...
    12-14-10 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD