View Poll Results: Do you use Meterberry?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES: I use Meterberry and love it!

85 75.89%
  • YES: I use Meterberry but have experienced problems.

3 2.68%
  • YES: I have Meterberry installed, but do not use it.

1 0.89%
  • NO: I do not use Meterberry.

18 16.07%
  • NO: I installed/used it, but decided to uninstall it.

5 4.46%
    I've heard much about meterberry but have yet to try it. Is this a well made/useful program? How many storm users actually use it? and how many storm users actually think it is useful?
    05-02-09 11:42 PM
    I have had nothing but good things about it. Its just like the free storm stat app but a bit more detailed. not very useful except for piece of mind as to what is going on with average battery discharge rate and memory loss. Other than that i personaly dont have any other uses for it, but nonetheless still love it and its only a few bucks so eh. No problems ever for about 1 month now, from OS .75 to .132
    05-03-09 12:38 AM
    It is Amazing. That's all I need to say...
    05-03-09 12:56 AM
    I love it...way worth it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 01:01 AM
    Doesn't do anything except give you temperature, battery discharge, and memory level stats... you can set a daily restart so it replaced quick pull for me. It's definitely worth the 2.99. Recommend to every Storm user.
    05-03-09 01:02 AM
    It is a great app for the price. Helped me with finding the best Os in terms of battery life and mem leakage. I also like being able to see how different applications affect my phone

05-03-09 01:03 AM
    In the long run, it will probably help determine when the battery is in need of replacing, too.
    05-03-09 01:06 AM
    It is a great app for the price. Helped me with finding the best Os in terms of battery life and mem leakage. I also like being able to see how different applications affect my phone

Ditto for me! Not only to see the difference between OSes & apps but how different themes affect phone operation too. The logging really helps troubleshoot and eliminates QuickPull.

~X

05-03-09 01:31 AM
    One of the best apps. I use it everyday.

05-03-09 01:34 AM
    I hang my whole handset on the results of meterberry. If my memory drops then meterberry tells me so i know when to reset its just a brilliant app.
    05-03-09 01:59 AM
    I use meterberry more than my contact list sad but true...

Great APP!!!... and I need more friends lol
    05-03-09 02:31 AM
    Great little app!
    05-03-09 03:36 AM
    I love Meter Berry. It tells you everything you need to know and also allows you to reset your device without using quickpull.
    05-03-09 04:57 AM
    i have used it, but had some issues with one version that had killed my battery. i dont know if that was fixed or not, but the only reason i wanted to use it was to let me know when my memory gets too low, so i bought memory eye instead, its like 10k in size and does exactly what i need. for me that combined with the options - status that gives me the mem free is enough for me.
    05-03-09 07:24 AM
    i have used it, but had some issues with one version that had killed my battery. i dont know if that was fixed or not, but the only reason i wanted to use it was to let me know when my memory gets too low, so i bought memory eye instead, its like 10k in size and does exactly what i need. for me that combined with the options - status that gives me the mem free is enough for me.
    This was fixed in less than two days.
    05-03-09 07:47 AM
    Meterberry is awesome. The developer is on these forums everyday and is wicked responsive to requests and questions. I use it every day to schedule resets,log which apps kill my battery or memory, and the rotating icon is great for getting detailed info. There are other apps that do way less than meterberry for the same price and the things they do the same,meterberry does better. Other apps try to copy its features but none of them are anywhere near as good. For three bucks its a no brainer. Pop up notices alone are worth it. Do yourself a favor and buy it you won't be sorry.

05-03-09 08:45 AM
    I agree with everyone else that's posted before me. It really is worth it. It seems to me that Quickpull had a memory leak in it, or at least on my device it was sucking up memory. So, I bought Meterberry. For a few reasons, I like to know how my device preforms as the day goes by, it helps me find what apps are leaking memory, and it has scheduled restarts! Two thumbs up, comes recommended!
    05-03-09 08:59 AM
    What is that meterberry?
    05-03-09 09:29 AM
    What is that meterberry?
    MeterBerry for the BlackBerry Storm
    05-03-09 09:49 AM
    I use it for quick app memory updates ... it can also help you solve memory leaks because it logs when you lose memory.
    05-03-09 09:55 AM
    Wow. Overwhelming numbers for the positive use of this app...
    05-03-09 09:59 AM
    Yeah, I just got it yesterday for the HE// of it. It really helps a lot. worth it's weight in blackberrys.
    05-03-09 11:06 AM
    Meterberry is the only software I purchased for my Storm.

It's THAT good.
    05-03-09 11:11 AM
    Meterberry rocks especially since you could do battery pulls as well a schedule them.
    05-03-09 11:21 AM
    I agree. Meterberry is an awesome program.
    05-03-09 11:53 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD