Looked in App World but is says it's not available in for my device or carrier (AT&T) anyone have the OTA?
    06-08-10 02:32 PM
    For?
    10 char.
    06-08-10 02:43 PM
    Looked in App World but is says it's not available in for my device or carrier (AT&T) anyone have the OTA?
    It would certainly be nice if you would let us know what your looking for. I've found that if it's not listed as supported by the carrier, it won't show up. Apps are becoming harder to locate outside of Appworld, short of other mobile stores. Have you tried to go to the developers page for your app? Usually available there...
    06-08-10 02:50 PM
    Are you talking about the app Where? I can't help u with an OTA but have you tried Poynt? A much better app than Where and it's easily found from a simple google search.
    06-08-10 02:53 PM
    Are you talking about the app Where? I can't help u with an OTA but have you tried Poynt? A much better app than Where and it's easily found from a simple google search.
    Ha! Never even occurred to me that the OP might well have told us what he was looking for.

I agree. Poynt is a very well written program, smooth (even on a 8330), and seems to have up to date, relevant information, even weather. I can't think of any other features that I could want for local search.

BlackBerry Application - Free GPS App for Curve, Tour, Storm & 8900 | WHERE
    is the address from the developer, they only support download via appworld.
    06-08-10 03:00 PM
    Now it makes sense. Silly me.
    06-08-10 03:17 PM
    LOL sorry for the confusion.

I already use Poynt, a lot. Just checking out other options.
    06-08-10 03:58 PM
    Yea, Poynt is just a much better app. I have tried Where a few times when they put out updates and it still doesn't even come close to the features in Poynt. I've always deleted it within minutes of downloading.

I agree though, it's always good to try out other options, but in this case it would save you some time and a battery pull if you just stuck with Poynt.
    06-08-10 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD