I installed the new 4.5.0.138 OS on my Curve. And after doing so, my facebook icon disappeared from my apps menu. It's installed on my phone however. I checked my list of applications in my settings and it's there. OH, and along with facebook, my myspace icon is gone as well. Any help would be appreciated.
    04-30-09 02:53 PM
    Are they hidden? You can check this by pressing the Blackberry button and selecting "Show All"
    04-30-09 02:58 PM
    Are they hidden? You can check this by pressing the Blackberry button and selecting "Show All"
    Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I meant to mention that. No they're not hidden. Neither one of them.
    04-30-09 03:03 PM
    Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I meant to mention that. No they're not hidden. Neither one of them.
    Hm. Maybe try a battery pull? If that doesn't work you may have to reinstall them. I haven't had a problem like this yet but when I installed the new Facebook the Myspace App somehow got deleted and I ended up having to uninstall and reinstall both applications.
    04-30-09 03:23 PM
    Yeah, I just finished reinstalling them both. It works just fine now. Thanks a lot.
    04-30-09 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD