So I have an android and I just sent my girlfriend an mp3 using the "send song" feature (she has a bb bold). The song plays fine when played through whatsapp but we can't find it in her media player or in her voicenotes. Does anyone have any experience with this or how I might be able to get the song into her media folder?
    09-24-10 08:02 PM
    Well sir, you first need to get into her settings, from there you need to whether she has them saved to device or media card

from there connect you phone to the pc and move it from the whatsapp received fold (this will take hunting through the file system) to her media folder.

once you figure out where it is, you SHOULD be able to move it over with the native file manager but i am not sure.
    09-24-10 08:57 PM
    Wow I wish we had a send song option - I can only send photos, video or location

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 02:14 AM
    Simply Move your music file in Media Card>Blackberry>Voicenotes.

Open Your Whatsapp and Select "Send Voicenote, The Music File You Moved will be there

ENJOY
    02-11-13 03:14 AM
    Thanks I had the same problem. It is working
    06-08-14 01:16 AM
    bhai btana ka kasa media ko move krna media card ma steps wise btao zara phla kiya krna ha phr kiya
    06-03-15 08:26 AM
    bhai kasa move krna music files ko media card ma zara steps wise btana zara phla kiya kiya krna ha
    06-03-15 08:27 AM
    Wow I wish we had a send song option - I can only send photos, video or location

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Who is "we"? What platform are you on?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD