I understand that it has been said in other threads that the copied msg from bb msgr goes to the clipboard, but where might that be found. I have copied and pasted many things since then, and just as referred to in this thread(it wont let me add the link but this is it minus the Http: part) forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=271465 every once in awhile it shows up for a split second while msging that person. It happened when I went to hit Clear History and instead hit Copy History. So where can I find it before I remove it?

And I also read the proper way to shut down apps and was wondering if there is a way to shut them all down at once so I can start closing them out the right way from now on. I have done the Alt + back deal and the banner with apps shows up for a split second and then goes to one of the open apps, I close that and then do the Alt thing again and close another and then it will bring me back to one of the ones I thought I had just closed.

Hope you all can help thanks.
    04-23-10 09:48 AM
    Go to the options security and there should be something like memory cleaner.
    run it once to clear clip board.

Haha
    Okay
    HOLD alt. Then click back. while holding alt you can either click back until you get to the app you want or use the trackball. (WHILE HOLDING ALT)

Welcome to crackberry, hope you like it here
    04-23-10 10:01 AM
    Oh I love it here! Long time lurker first time poster. I just cleared the memory now I am going to try the alt back deal. Thanks for the rapid reply.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 10:20 AM
    Haha welcome
    hope it works
    04-23-10 01:07 PM
    Have you looked in your saved messages folder? Also while your in your mail folder you can hit menu and select view folders. They may be somewhere in there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 03:28 PM
    Is there a way to close all apps other than doing it one at a time...
    I am trying to get use to closing them after using them as suggested but still hit the back button and end.... It is a tuff thing for me to get out of the habit of. So is there a like option like I have on the computer like an end task or end process..... Thanks.
    04-25-10 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD