I can't get into certain websites with out flash player is there any thing similar that will let me in heeeeeelp thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 11:17 PM
    Blackberry's Browser does not support flash... at least not the current version... I believe that is being put into the OS 6.0 version of the browser... and I'm fairly sure, but not totally, that neither Opera or Bolt supports that either on the Blackberry... or at least that is what I've heard... I only use Blackberry's Browser... but my guess since no one else has responded that neither of the other browsers support flash either.
    06-25-10 06:13 AM
    No they don't.

06-25-10 06:44 AM
    I can't get into certain websites with out flash player is there any thing similar that will let me in heeeeeelp thanks.

Some websites allow you to download. I know that's not the same but its better than nothing. For example Cnet does not play for me and I have to download.

06-27-10 10:43 PM
    The link below leads to a browser that supposedly supports Flash. I think I read that they do it by "handling" the flash-link (for want of a better term) and sending the output to their browser. That might also mean that if used, the sites you visit might not be secure and you may have to grant the app permissions to stuff on your BB you might not want to do. I definitely cannot vouch for the browser but there is a thread on it here somewhere

uZard Web (mobile browser) - full internet access wherever and whenever you want
    06-27-10 11:19 PM
    The uZard works for viewing sites with Flash content. I don't use it much. It's somewhat laggy at times. You also can scroll using the space bar. You have to use the 8 key. The space bar is used for text selection features. This is a bummer, because I prefer scrolling down the page with the space bar.

06-28-10 04:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD