I was using the trial version of bbalerts on my device and I was quite happy with this application. Now I would like to buy it, so when I went to handango.com to purchase the full version, the product description says that this is version 1.2!

As far as I know, handango.com is the only site that offers this application. Even if I go to bbymel.com, the link you can click on to buy the full version diverts me to handango.com.

I don't wanna buy an outdated version if it's not exactly the same version that i was test-using, so, can anybody tell me if handango probably hasn't updated their website/product desciption or do they really only sell version 1.2?

Has anybody recently purchased this application from handango? If so, what version did you get?

Thanks!!!
    11-29-08 12:59 PM
    I was using the trial version of bbalerts on my device and I was quite happy with this application. Now I would like to buy it, so when I went to handango.com to purchase the full version, the product description says that this is version 1.2!

As far as I know, handango.com is the only site that offers this application. Even if I go to bbymel.com, the link you can click on to buy the full version diverts me to handango.com.

I don't wanna buy an outdated version if it's not exactly the same version that i was test-using, so, can anybody tell me if handango probably hasn't updated their website/product desciption or do they really only sell version 1.2?

Has anybody recently purchased this application from handango? If so, what version did you get?

You can download 1.65 OTO if not installed then purchase activation code form handango..link provided in link below Activation code works on both builds.
    Thanks!!!
    You can download 1.65 OTO if not installed then purchase activation code form handango..link provided below

Activation code works on both builds.

BByMel Software
    enjoy
    Last edited by Slingbox; 11-29-08 at 02:27 PM.
    11-29-08 02:15 PM
    Yes, I bought 1.65 from handango yesterday. Don't use their download program that runs on the bb - it sucks and is missing loads of apps - I went direct to www.handango.co.uk and registered/paid on there. Even the bbymel download has to be registered there (downloaded my trial from bbymel too!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 02:25 PM
    Bbalerts has broken filtering so I went with webmessenger messagealerts. Its a lot more money and can't do nice LED colors but the filtering is amazing.

11-29-08 02:46 PM
    If you trial and app you don't (have to) download it at purchase unless you want either a softcopy or want to upgrade to a newer (or older) version. Just make the purchase and enter the provided registration code into your demoed app reg screen field. You done. Hope this helps!

05-05-09 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD