Hi,

Each time i make an OS upgrade (last one to .656) every app i install are well load during the restore but in the appworld, "My World" is empty... I don't really care but i just think that can be bad because i will not see the upgrade... For example twitter is not listed anymore, if there is an upgrade out how will i know ? (i think i will know because i check crackberry eveyrday but...)

Is there any solution ? i'm sick of reinstall all my apps one by one just to have them in "My World" ....
    05-09-10 10:47 AM
    Use CB for application purchases and backup your applications via the procedure in the "how to section". I rarely loose any applications over upgrades. Some applications like BBMaps are still there but need to have something loaded so their icons reappear. This is because of service books being pushed. No big deal and is expected behavior. Some need to have their registration info redone like BerryWeather, QuickLaunch and MeterBerry. Again this is expected behavior. For me their respective restore features work fine after registration at least if your backup was current.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by shansmi; 05-09-10 at 11:07 AM.
    05-09-10 10:59 AM
    Go to the 'My World' portion of the app. While holding down the alt key, Press 34( all at the same time. (You are really putting in 'rst')

App World should freeze for a moment and then close. Once you reopen it, it should be fixed.
    05-09-10 12:58 PM
    Ah ha, guess that triggers a purchase history refresh.

05-09-10 01:03 PM
    Alt + R, S, T will fix App World... it happens with EVERY OS upgrade.
    05-09-10 01:29 PM
    It works not for all my apps but that will be good for now !! Thanks !
    05-09-10 02:32 PM
    how does this work on a Storm 2 sorry dont know where the alt key is on the virtual keyboard. thanks
    05-25-10 10:45 AM
    You don't even need to hold alt. Jusy goto myworld and typr "rst". It will pause the close out.

Thanks for the tip howeer

05-25-10 11:02 AM
    thanks for the quick reply sorry i was so slow. Tried it and does'nt work for me. The apps i've downloaded which were free are still on my phone so i guess ill just miss out on upgrades. Thanks again
    05-26-10 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD