The Application is STILL on my phone and the icon is still on my phone, but it's deleted from my application list. I restarted my phone after I deleted. Also, I have 0 bytes AGAIN!!! It seems like I can't even add apps without my bytes going to 0 bytes!!!! I need help quick!!!! Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-08 08:02 PM
    You need to delete all languages that you don't use (uninstall from applications), get rid of the Demo Video, and any pics, ringtones, music you have on the internal memory and onto a memory card.
    05-09-08 08:05 PM
    05-09-08 08:05 PM
    The Application is STILL on my phone and the icon is still on my phone, but it's deleted from my application list. I restarted my phone after I deleted. Also, I have 0 bytes AGAIN!!! It seems like I can't even add apps without my bytes going to 0 bytes!!!! I need help quick!!!! Thanks in advance!

Did you pull your battery while your phone was powered on? That should fix both problems. As far as making sure you don't run out of memory as quick you should really check out the link that sunkast posted.
    05-09-08 08:43 PM
    How do I delete the moduels?

05-09-08 08:52 PM
    How do I move pictures from my phone memory into my sd card on my blackberry?

05-10-08 04:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD