Does anyone know when facebook is going to release the Facebook for Blackberry app version 1.5? it was supposed to be in January, now its Feb and no sign of it. i really want the new version soon!
    02-08-09 03:45 PM
    How about a :-( in the thread title instead of !!! You got me excited that it had been released! :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 03:54 PM
    How about a :-( in the thread title instead of !!! You got me excited that it had been released! :-)

I was thinking the same thing! I got all excited, then open the post and its a question, not a link.
    02-08-09 03:59 PM
    LOL sorry guys!

02-08-09 04:00 PM
    I was thinking the same thing! I got all excited, then open the post and its a question, not a link.
    Ditto...
    02-08-09 04:02 PM
    Oh gosh darn, disappointed again.
    Don't get us excited like that! lol
    02-08-09 04:03 PM
    Damn! I screwed up, sorry everyone!
    But does anyone know what the deal is with facebook?

02-08-09 04:04 PM
    I've seen these threads appearing once a day now since it hasn't released. By now I've learned not to expect finding that it was released when I look at the thread. If I had to guess, when it would be released, I would have to say some time in March when the app store gets released.

02-08-09 04:06 PM
    Lotta folks probably dragging their feetr making it a good reason for them to stay employed.

02-08-09 05:01 PM
    I was hoping facebook 2.0 would be released when the app store comes out

02-08-09 05:07 PM
    im sure its in the works, they got a huge revamp on the app if they want to compete. The app for the iphone is amazing, the one for the blackberry is horrible. I deleted it and use m.facebook.com

I would imagine they will only release one, and it will probably be 2.0 im sure they wont release 1.5 then 2.0 shortly after.
    02-08-09 05:08 PM
    I have no idea what the Facebook app looks like on the iphone, but whats wrong with the one out now for BB?
    02-08-09 05:13 PM
    I have no idea what the Facebook app looks like on the iphone, but whats wrong with the one out now for BB?
    There is very little you can actually do with it.
    02-08-09 05:14 PM
    it doesnt update like where you can respond to things, and see them, the features are limited and IMO useless.
    02-08-09 05:15 PM
    I've been able to keep in touch with all my friends with my Storm. one thing I dont get is the app requests. I cant see them till I get online with my PC.

I guess I dont really do a lot on Facebook either so the BB Facebook does exactly what the PC facebook does for me.
    02-08-09 05:56 PM
    Frouz over there getting everyones hopes up... pssshhh

And **** yeah the BB version of Facebook needs a major revamp... iPhone is beating it on this app sadly... Needs way more features!
    Last edited by misfitpierce; 02-08-09 at 09:22 PM.
    02-08-09 09:17 PM
    I'm a huge BB addict. I bought my wife an 8900 to replace her iPhone, she signed into the facebook app once and then told me to send the 8900 back! The only reason she won't give up her iPhone is the facebook app on the BB sucks compared to the iPhone. I don't mind because the BB makes up for it in many other ways. She doesn't use her phone for as much messeging as I do, but facebook's a lot. Until the BB gets a better facebook app she's keeping her iPhone. AHHHHH!!!
    02-08-09 09:36 PM
    I'm a huge BB addict. I bought my wife an 8900 to replace her iPhone, she signed into the facebook app once and then told me to send the 8900 back! The only reason she won't give up her iPhone is the facebook app on the BB sucks compared to the iPhone. I don't mind because the BB makes up for it in many other ways. She doesn't use her phone for as much messeging as I do, but facebook's a lot. Until the BB gets a better facebook app she's keeping her iPhone. AHHHHH!!!
    lol - thats hilarious
    02-08-09 09:50 PM
    We know the FB on iphone looks better, but why you want a better looking application with no good performance. Iphone's FB looks good but no push notifications sux. You need to open the application to use it.
    02-09-09 06:07 PM
    I would be ok with opening the app, it takes 1 second to load. No biggy.

02-09-09 07:04 PM
    its march and still no FB!! WTH!!!!!
    03-02-09 04:50 PM
    I can't wait for the new application.
    03-02-09 05:50 PM
    Finally we got an update on it, it should be here any day now!

03-04-09 06:13 PM
    The app isnt that big an improvement
    03-04-09 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD