Hi,
    any one got that problem?
    When i'm in the main screen, when I click on bb logo, I get switch app appear. Sometime it would go on app. Is maybe 1/10 time it will go on switch app. Same thing for email. I hit bb logo and get switch app, in browser also, actually everywhere. It did it with the stock OS, all the leak that been release I try it to have the same issue.
    Is it normal?

Thanks
    12-13-09 06:20 PM
    never mind. found it. I have something to do with key rate. I just have to set it to normal or lower.
    12-13-09 06:25 PM
    You are holding down the Menu(BB) button too long. When you hold down the Menu(BB) button, it will bring up the Application Switcher, this was a feature introduced in OS 4.6. However, if you simply click the Menu button, it will do as it's supposed to, but if you hold it down, the App switcher will appear.
    12-13-09 06:41 PM
    Thanks so much for posting this. I've been having this issue for a few weeks now and didn't know what was going on. I called tech support and all they could tell me to do was a battery pull which didn't help. I did have my key rate sat to medium fast so I just changed it to normal so I will see how this goes. How did you figure this out? Noone knew what I was talking about when I tried to explain my issue. Thx a bunch. My BB shpul be perfect now
    never mind. found it. I have something to do with key rate. I just have to set it to normal or lower.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD