I�m having some problems with my Torch 9800. I installed Whatsapp and it worked fine at first. Now it won�t open and gives the message:

WhatsApp has detected that it currently does not have the permissions required to run properly. Please click the grant permissions button to view and grant Whatsapp the required permissions.

When I click the button I then get the message:

Not all of the required permissions were granted. Whatsapp will not run properly until the required permissions are granted. Please click the grant permissions button again.

I notice in the permissions menu, under connections, Server Network is set to 'deny' and greyed out so I can't change it. Is this the cause of the problem? I think the problem started after my company set up the data for e-mail etc.

I�m also having similar hassles with the LinkedIn Application although that at least seems to be running to some degree.

Any ideas? TIA.
    08-05-11 02:51 AM
    I have seen people advise others not to install personal software on a business phone without permission. In this case you may need to get yourself your very own personal BlackBerry or get permission to install your personal software on your company phone.
    08-05-11 03:52 AM
    I have seen people advise others not to install personal software on a business phone without permission. In this case you may need to get yourself your very own personal BlackBerry or get permission to install your personal software on your company phone.
    Thanks but that doesn't really answer my question as to what the problem is.
    08-05-11 05:06 AM
    08-06-11 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD