- 01-07-13, 03:19 AM #2
Hi, you may already have resolved this one, but for the record when my bold starts screwing around like that I just yank the battery for 30 seconds and usually the problems are resolved. Also if you have downloaded a theme recently that may cause some of your apps if they're in a file to be invisible. So do a search for it. More than likely though pulling the battery will kick everything back on track.
- By l_dill in forum Theme Developers CornerReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-10, 10:35 AM
- By skfilmmaker516 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-10, 11:15 PM
- By monkeybiz in forum Theme Developers CornerReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-09, 01:03 PM
- By jp0030 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-09, 12:36 AM
- By jp0030 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-09, 12:36 AM