Hi everyone,

i've tried a lot of different versions of Whatsapp (beta and not, now i'm on the last beta 2.7.6685), i've updated my 9780 with the last OS (6.0.0.732).. but nothing changed.

The main problem is: when i turn ON the whatsapp option for BIS push all my bb gonna be crazy. Whatsapp doesn't receive msg, incoming calls didn't work and looks like the phone is turned off, and similar problems to all BIS services.
    I've tried to reset, hard-reset and all the stuffs on Whatsapp website and on google. Nothing worked.

If i turn off the option "BIS push", all come back to work well.

I'm gonna be crazy because i need whatsapp and i don't know what i have to do else.

Obviously i got BIS turned on with Wind (italy) and 3G at full power.

Any ideas?

thanks !
    04-14-12 06:04 AM
    This is odd as i am using the latest whatsapp beta v2.7.6685 and everything works as it should, previous beta versions worked flawless as well.

Could this be carrier related?
    Maybe resend your service books and see if that might help in solving the problem.
    04-14-12 06:26 AM
    This is odd as i am using the latest whatsapp beta v2.7.6685 and everything works as it should, previous beta versions worked flawless as well.

Could this be carrier related?
    Maybe resend your service books and see if that might help in solving the problem.
    there is a specific service book for whatsapp?
    04-14-12 06:34 AM
    Try sending service books again,and do a clean install of whatsapp,don't use beta version,use normal version.. It has to do something with your service books for sure,does your carrier plans includes limited bandwidth or unlimited plan ?
    04-14-12 07:27 AM
    Try sending service books again,and do a clean install of whatsapp,don't use beta version,use normal version.. It has to do something with your service books for sure,does your carrier plans includes limited bandwidth or unlimited plan ?
    already done.. but nothing

it's an unlimited plan
    04-14-12 08:19 AM
    there is a specific service book for whatsapp?
    No, but your carrier can limit access to the BIS plan using service books. What carrier are you on?
    Also check this thread : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-453503/
    04-14-12 09:50 AM
    No, but your carrier can limit access to the BIS plan using service books. What carrier are you on?
    Also check this thread : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-453503/
    i'm on Wind (Wind - Privati - BlackBerry� No Stop)

thread checked.. nothing changed
    04-14-12 11:06 AM
    i'm on Wind (Wind - Privati - BlackBerry� No Stop)

thread checked.. nothing changed
    Ask your question in the thread, official WhatsApp support is monitoring that thread.
    04-14-12 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD