After waiting for some feedback I have finally uppgrade to .205, and now i have a problem with whatsapp app. I couldn�t open it. first time I get the put your mobile number to send the sms and confirm your account, and once i push send confirmation I get a "waiting net response" for almost 30 minutes, I pull battery and restar and once i restart i push on the app icon but I can�t open it. i see that I have some messages hrought the messages app but thats all.

I have tryed to delete, restart and reinstall but it continue on the same way.

Also as I went from original 7.0 version without wiping the device I havewipe the device completely with bbsak and after that reinstall the OS and through appworld i have donwload whatsapp again, but I�m suffering the same problem

Any ideas about how to fix this problem?

thanks in advance
    01-31-12 06:55 AM
    After waiting for some feedback I have finally uppgrade to .205, and now i have a problem with whatsapp app. I couldn�t open it. first time I get the put your mobile number to send the sms and confirm your account, and once i push send confirmation I get a "waiting net response" for almost 30 minutes, I pull battery and restar and once i restart i push on the app icon but I can�t open it. i see that I have some messages hrought the messages app but thats all.

I have tryed to delete, restart and reinstall but it continue on the same way.

Also as I went from original 7.0 version without wiping the device I havewipe the device completely with bbsak and after that reinstall the OS and through appworld i have donwload whatsapp again, but I�m suffering the same problem

Any ideas about how to fix this problem?

thanks in advance

Try to enable APN under TCP settings on your BB.. If your carrier don't use APN - set it anyway and use "blackberry.net" as APN...

and try the WhatsApp again...
    01-31-12 10:53 AM
    the most strange thing is that once I reset the BB trough the messages option I could acces to the chat that I received but once i get to the whatsapp app and I see stage 4 updating if I push the escape key I can�t access anymore to the chat trough mesages option

lindstrom : thnak you but I have made it and everything is working on the same way and with the same problem...
    01-31-12 11:16 AM
    I exactly have the same problem as thatanos. The APN is well entered already. I can get to the Whatsapp notifications and windows chat, but i can't get into the app in itself because it is stuck to "awaiting network" step after you enter your number. If i close this window, and try to reopen whatsapp, it won't open, it freezes the phone.
    I got this problem after upgrading leaked 7.1.0.205 for torch 9810

After upgrading to 7.1.0.258, it still doesn't work. I also tried the whatsapp betas, but nothing is working.
    02-16-12 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD