HELLO EVERYONE..

i hope you are doing good..

sooo my problem is simple and nothing big but its annyoing me.. so im using a BB9700 with OS6 and whatsapp.. i have a problem with sending pictures..

if i want to send a saved picture it doesnt work.. so i can only send a picture if i directly take it.. i hope u understand what i mean and you can help me..

thank you..
    12-17-10 02:37 PM
    Hi siciliano,

Can you please specify a bit more about your problem? You have issues sending images via SMS, MMS or BB MSN?
    12-17-10 04:04 PM
    Hi siciliano,

Can you please specify a bit more about your problem? You have issues sending images via SMS, MMS or BB MSN?
    I have problem sending already saved pictures via whats app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 04:30 PM
    im using the same set up whatsapp/0S6

does the transfer fail when you try to send or does it just not allow you to send saved pics?
    12-17-10 04:32 PM
    im using the same set up whatsapp/0S6

does the transfer fail when you try to send or does it just not allow you to send saved pics?
    yeaaah its difficult to explain so ill give a try.. When i want 2 send a picture everythings ok and the menu opens but then when i try to select a picture nothing happen..

12-17-10 04:39 PM
    Can I ask what version of whatsapp ur using?

They did release a OS6 version...if u havemt got it, it might be worth the upgrade..and might solve ur problem...

Don't think they ever announced it.. I jus happened to check if there was an update and it was there...worth checking urself!

12-17-10 05:41 PM
    Have you checked for an updated version of whatsapp from app world or the developer's website for the app itself?

12-18-10 02:00 PM
    If I remember correcrly, its not in app world any more.

Go to WhatsApp Messenger for Blackberry and that will give u the latest version.

Make sure u have message history enabled so it saves all ur msgs!

12-18-10 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD