A reverse maxmem app.. Or BB app loader on the phone. So you don't have to connect to desktop everytime and just do it on the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 11:56 PM
    I don't know if this is possible but I would love an app that would allow me to direct certain phone numbers directly to voicemail.

There are times when I want to have my phone on to receive calls or emails but I want a call from a certain phone number(s) to go straight to voice mail so they think my phone is off.

Is this even possible?
    09-28-08 12:59 AM
    Three things that would be awesome:

1. Compose HTML Email
    2. Threaded SMS
    3. Sync Contacts and Todo's with Gmail.
    09-28-08 12:24 PM
    Yes for the sending calls to voicemail. Its called Blacklist/Whitelist and you can get it at the app store for about $10

Last edited by smokeyjoe; 09-28-08 at 01:23 PM.
    09-28-08 01:21 PM
    Software that would run apps off memory card would be pretty nice...
    My vote is in for this one,

Three things that would be awesome:

1. Compose HTML Email
    2. Threaded SMS
    3. Sync Contacts and Todo's with Gmail.
    Syncing Contacts with Gmail is in the works: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/gma...ly-beta-59004/
    09-28-08 01:27 PM
    how 'bout an app that makes that little calendar on your home screen display the current date, instead of always saying '31'?

I don't really understand why this doesn't exist already. I have weather applications on my phone where the icon changes hourly. Why cant they make the calendar icon change once a day? Then again it is a little redundant because the date is already on the main screen. I have the iphone theme on my BB and I always get excited when it's Tuesday the 9th because that is the date on the icon. Even a static icon is right twice a year. Ha.

I'd like to see imdb mobile, and pandora for BB but those are mobile sites not apps. I guess I'd be happy with threaded messages and the ability to back them up/store them on my computer. Maybe some browser competition from some of the good contenders out there.

Couldn't you sync your Gmail contacts with outlook and then sync them with your BB? It's an extra step but I seems like it might work in theory.
    09-30-08 08:48 AM
    Backups up your Device to your microSD.

With Features:

Selected Backup.

Schedule Backup.

Encrypted Backup.

Backup Compression.

Restore Data.
    09-30-08 06:47 PM
    my SMS threads, or at least i think its the same thing ur speakin of, when i click a particular name it brings all the previous SMS and i just scroll down to read somethin, is this the same ?
    09-30-08 10:58 PM
    Ok, how about an app that mutes calls from anyone that isn't entered in my address book? I know how to mute calls that are already in there, but it would be nice to mute calls from numbers not in there.
    10-16-08 11:30 AM
    I started another thread on this subject before seeing this one, but what I want is a Blackberry version of Pocket Quicken that wirelessly and automatically syncs my check register like the Enterprise server at work does with Outlook. That way, with no effort on my part, I always have my up-to-date check register on both the Blackberry and the desktop at home.
    10-16-08 12:05 PM
    It would be awesome if someone could write an app that would allow you to change the "send using" calendar within a specific appointment, instead of having to delete the appointment and then enter it again in the correct calendar. Mine always get screwed up when I update my OS. For example, all the appointments I had listed under my primary email before my last update changed to 'Device Default' after my update. It would nice to highlight and click 'Device Default' and change it back to my primary email calendar.
    Last edited by shady360; 07-08-09 at 12:13 PM.
    07-08-09 12:11 PM
    WebKit browser with Flash
    Kindle reader
    Google Reader that also saves full articles for offline viewing
    Meebo
    Google Maps with access to My Maps
    Blogger
    Facebook that doesn't require going to the mobile site for anything
    Pandora with saved songs for offline listening
    Google Sync for tasks
    07-08-09 01:22 PM
    I have a Bold 9000 and my dream app would be a Media Player that played all video formats, as well as FLV

Aka CorePlayer
    07-08-09 01:51 PM
    My apologies if this is not the correct area to post this.
    I have an idea for a BB app, but I do not have the wherwithall to create it myself with DIY software. Are there companies that would be willing to buy my idea and/or produce the app for me?

Thanx!
    07-08-09 02:48 PM
    An app that let's me lock or password protect individual items like my pics,messages,videos,etc without having to lock the whole phone.

07-08-09 03:18 PM
    For me it would be an app that would let you view streamed videos on a website to make up for the lack of Flash on the BB

Especially the BBC iplayer!

07-08-09 04:10 PM
    An app that let's me lock or password protect individual items like my pics,messages,videos,etc without having to lock the whole phone.

They have something like this for symbian, Webgate Safe Deposit Box and Best Crypto.

Safe Deposit Box actually moves the files and hides them to a "bank" location. Best Crypto encrypts the file so it's there, but not readable until decrypted.

Maybe the devs would be willing to do a BB version, but I don't know how the BB api restrictions are gonna play into that.... Messages and Emails are probably impossible on BB due to the api restrictions. Pics and videos seems doable.
    07-08-09 06:45 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD