I feel like my left hand has been removed!! Just moved from a Pearl to a Storm2 and downloaded a fresh copy of Viigo, it was ok for a couple of days but suddenly it wont boot and I get the following error message;

Java lang class not found
    Exception
    Missing required resource bundle:
    com.viigo.blackberry.viigo
    app.resources.resource_320x240
    resource320x240 null
    screen width 320
    screen height 240

Have deleted and reloaded twice but still getting the same error.
    Anyone know how to sort this???
    Is there a desktop download? can't seem to find one
    03-31-10 11:32 AM
    That sounds like the Curve version?
    There is a PC download version here:
    Download | Viigo
    03-31-10 11:52 AM
    Whatever I try still get the same thing!!! Seems viigo is not recognising my Storm2 for some reason.
    The PC download is for windows devices and not BB Desktop manager

anybody else have suggestions??? Are RIM tinkering with Viigo since they bought it? could that be the reason
    03-31-10 12:43 PM
    Sorry, I guess I remembered wrong. I thought that's how I got Viigo but I must have gotten it OTA. Now I am trying to figure out how I got a folder named "Viigo_for_BlackBerry" that contains a bunch of .cod files.
    03-31-10 01:23 PM
    Sorry, I guess I remembered wrong. I thought that's how I got Viigo but I must have gotten it OTA. Now I am trying to figure out how I got a folder named "Viigo_for_BlackBerry" that contains a bunch of .cod files.
    I thought i'd seen one somewhere as well. Have now sent the problem to viigo support. Every OTA download is giving the same problem
    03-31-10 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD