Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. rfalter's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    489 Posts
    PIN
    2709xxx
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default What's The Story With Nikkisoft?????

    My Torch 9800 went south, so I got a 9810. I bought Quicklaunch on the Nikkisoft site using PayPal. Payment went right through. That was early Thursday. No program, no code, some BS saying I should look on Mobihand. Sent 3 emails to support, no answer. So filed a complaint with PayPal. It's not the $3.99, it's the point of why don't they answer a complaint or send the program. I held up my part of the deal. I'll get the money back, and surely won't buy it again, I'll live without it. Have this week, will continue to. What a scam.
    rretlaf
  2. kbz1960's Avatar
    Doesn't Matter

    Posts
    55,638 Posts
    Global Posts
    55,793 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Don't know but they have been been great with support whenever I needed it.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
  3. CheetahAce's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,415 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    NikkiSoft hasn't received any emails from you since May 27, 2009. Yes I checked.
    Also I haven't received any paypal payment from you either.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 05-11-2012 at 08:24 PM.
    QuickLaunch - App Launcher + Many Utilties - 2011 Best App, 2010 Best OS Enhancement App, 2009 Best Productivity App
    QuickWeather - Weather Widget for your homescreen!
    QuickFind - Gps Radar, Car Finder, Topo Maps, Voice Turn by Turn Directions
    NikkiSoft - http://www.nikkisoft.com
    - Don't settle for imitations
  4. HUTCH66's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    985 Posts
    Global Posts
    986 Global Posts
    PIN
    215B4058
    #4  

    Default

    Don't understand what the issue could be. NikkiSoft is one of the most reliable app developers out there. I do know that Mobi no longer offers any QuickLaunch support at all. I originally bought my QL from Mobi and it doesn't even show up on my account purchase history anymore. QL only available via Nikki or BB App World.
    Hutch66-follow me on Twitter @PghSportsGuy
  5. rfalter's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    489 Posts
    PIN
    2709xxx
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheetahAce View Post
    NikkiSoft hasn't received any emails from you since May 27, 2009. Yes I checked.
    Also I haven't received any paypal payment from you either.

    Thanks.
    Richard, you just completed your payment.
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 3W723947CL591343V. 5/9/2012


    This is the Paypal ID made on 5/9/12
    rretlaf
  6. rfalter's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    489 Posts
    PIN
    2709xxx
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by rfalter View Post
    Richard, you just completed your payment.
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 3W723947CL591343V. 5/9/2012


    This is the Paypal ID made on 5/9/12
    By the way, if you go to your Paypal account you will see the payment. You really don't think I would embarrass you for $3.99? Not quite worth it, I'd be embarrassing myself.
    rretlaf
  7. johnnythecrack's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #7  

    Default Nikkisoft is a joke

    They don't even know how to support their own apps. They act like children trying to troll you when you contact them for support, DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE ASSHOLES!
  8. Chrysalis1156's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,261 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,302 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Wow, I can't imagine. I had to contact them once when having and issue and they were very responsive and kind and everything was resolved in a timely manner. Hope you get it straightened out.
  9. OldBlu1's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    61 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    I contacted nikkisoft support(at their site) last night about my activation code not working. Not only did I receive responses, they fixed the issue. I have no complaints.
  10. lamabile's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    I was working with NikkiSoft support late last night about an error message in 9900's event log and they were very responsive.
  11. alynrtiedtke's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    5 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfalter View Post
    My Torch 9800 went south, so I got a 9810. I bought Quicklaunch on the Nikkisoft site using PayPal. Payment went right through. That was early Thursday. No program, no code, some BS saying I should look on Mobihand. Sent 3 emails to support, no answer. So filed a complaint with PayPal. It's not the $3.99, it's the point of why don't they answer a complaint or send the program. I held up my part of the deal. I'll get the money back, and surely won't buy it again, I'll live without it. Have this week, will continue to. What a scam.
    I've just stupidly done the same thing !

    No email, no response, no code, nothing.
  12. Nocontact's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    99 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Guess a little patience is needed. I emailed both addresses and within a few hours had the info I needed. Good thing too, best app out there!
    Last edited by Nocontact; 12-29-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Posting Permissions