All I see is the facebook posting, anything else new?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 02:30 PM
    Yes. I believe if you go to the front page and scroll back until you hit "UberTwitter v1.0" they have a list of updates. One of them include the ability to also post to your Facebook account. (It does not let you view your Facebook timeline however.)
    12-03-10 02:50 PM
    The ability to post to FB is about the only change I see. I'm also not a avid Uber user (I prefer SS) but that's the only change I have noticed.

BTW You could always update to facebook with "selective tweets" then tag with #fb.

12-03-10 03:34 PM
    How could you miss the new themes? I'm using the new Midnight.
    12-03-10 07:07 PM
    I had issue with it draining the battery on my curve. I wonder if this update changes anything?

12-03-10 08:29 PM
    These are my finds on twitter:

-FB posting (toggle on/off in new tweet box)
    -Bit.ly account intergration (sign in to use your bit.ly configurations shorten link and track them)
    -Updated homescreen icon
    -seems to load quicker and is smoother

**the themes have been there since v.993 (not too sure if its the exact version but it has been there). Also has been updated from v1.00 to 1.01 fixing some freezing bugs**

12-03-10 09:04 PM
    Oh, yeah! Forgot to mention Bit.ly account integration is awesome, always wanted it! Thanks for pointing that one out aBoldPatriotsFan.
    12-04-10 12:25 AM
    Yea, np. Just sucks that that's all that's new! Haha but I use uber and will continue to use it!

12-04-10 01:29 PM
    I find the nag ads irritating.
    12-05-10 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD