I first heard about this last night here on the forums. I have yet to receive any of these forced upon apps pushed down to my device.

1.) What exactly are these apps that are being pushed?
    2.) When can I expect to receive them?
    3.) Is there a way to not receive them?
    06-28-09 11:33 AM
    They are just shortcuts and not actual apps. You cant make them stop. Just hide the icons and be done with it
    06-28-09 11:41 AM
    mine and a few other peoples appeared when they had a random reboot

dunno if that happens to everyone tho
    06-28-09 11:48 AM
    They are just shortcuts and not actual apps. You cant make them stop. Just hide the icons and be done with it
    Good idea but rioting sounds so much more fun!!!
    06-28-09 01:06 PM
    I first heard about this last night here on the forums. I have yet to receive any of these forced upon apps pushed down to my device.

1.) What exactly are these apps that are being pushed?
    2.) When can I expect to receive them?
    3.) Is there a way to not receive them?
    One = has been answered,
    two = when you do a reboot
    three = no, as suggested, hide them when they show up. If you delete them they will just show up again as they are part of your service books
    06-28-09 01:22 PM
    One = has been answered,
    two = when you do a reboot
    three = no, as suggested, hide them when they show up. If you delete them they will just show up again as they are part of your service books
    Just to be clear, reboots aren't necessarily the catalyst for getting the new icons onto the device. I've undergone several reboots in the last few days including a battery swap and have the same icons I've had for months - sans anything I've recently added myself.
    06-28-09 02:33 PM
    Just to be clear, reboots aren't necessarily the catalyst for getting the new icons onto the device. I've undergone several reboots in the last few days including a battery swap and have the same icons I've had for months - sans anything I've recently added myself.
    no but they will not show up unless you do a reboot or send/receive all service books. That is the only way they will show up. You might not get them on the next reboot but they will show up
    06-28-09 02:55 PM
    I all ready had them and have been using them for while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD