What's the best screen shot app in appworld (especially for OS 7 handsets)?
    07-02-12 07:44 AM
    Advance OS and LED.

It's free, leave no watermark on screenshots and has tons of other apps and features built in.

LED customiser, flashlight, memory optimizer, quicklaunchin of apps facility etc etc
    07-02-12 08:09 AM
    I like Quick Launch...it hides the menu as to not interfere with the screen shot, plus you get a whole host of other features. (Drop down menu for quick access to favourite links, reboot, memory cleaner, connection toggles etc etc)
    07-02-12 08:14 AM
    What's the best screen shot app in appworld (especially for OS 7 handsets)?
    Take a look at ZonaSnap - it also allows you to "watermark" your screen-dumps, send directly to BBM, Twitter, eMail and Photobucket.
    07-02-12 08:59 AM
    Thank you for the responses guys, I hope I get some more opinions!
    07-02-12 10:11 AM
    Advance OS and LED.

It's free, leave no watermark on screenshots and has tons of other apps and features built in.

LED customiser, flashlight, memory optimizer, quicklaunchin of apps facility etc etc
    I didn't even know Advance OS & LED did that... what does it NOT do?? lol. It's a great app to have.
    07-02-12 10:19 AM
    I didn't even know Advance OS & LED did that... what does it NOT do?? lol. It's a great app to have.
    And there is a new update on App World today that allows you to set up memory cleaning at pre determined intervals !!!
    07-02-12 10:25 AM
    I didn't even know Advance OS & LED did that... what does it NOT do??
    leave that to me to worry about

i designed my app's screenshot feature to take screenshots of apps where people thought that they can never take a screenshot in, just use iLaunch (Instant Launch) feature to capture anything.

You can even take screenshots of popup windows, menus themselves without having to quickly scroll back to the menu item you want to capture, apps with no menus, even the iLaunch popup itself, you name it , its designed to show on top of all other screens using your convenience key.

there are many more things about the screenshot feature, but you probably already know that by now
    07-02-12 11:58 AM
    I use FileScout. It's a paid app but it is a very good file manager that just happens to have screen capture built in.
    07-02-12 12:13 PM
    I like zonasnap. I launch it using ql.
    07-04-12 04:19 PM
    I like, and use, the one in the QuickLaunch app.
    07-04-12 04:25 PM
    I like Quick Launch...it hides the menu as to not interfere with the screen shot, plus you get a whole host of other features. (Drop down menu for quick access to favourite links, reboot, memory cleaner, connection toggles etc etc)
    +1 on this. Been using QL ever since for my daily shortcuts.
    07-04-12 05:31 PM
    I like Screen Grabber, its free, and lets you share your screen shots right away by email, to facebook and twitter, no water marks on the screen shots and no stupid sounds like screen muncher.
    07-06-12 11:41 AM
    Screen Muncher is free, 6 Tools does screen capture as well, though I myself use Quicklaunch as bbstoof stated you can hide your menu, not to mention a host of other features.
    07-06-12 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD