I have the setup folder, games, lock, music, media, everything is on my storm once i press the bb key
    05-28-09 05:57 PM
    I may be ********, but I'm not sure I understand your question. If you mean that when you press and hold the bb menu key, you can see all those apps running, then you need to go to each one and close them. Anytime your running and app, you should close it when it's done. There are 4 that wont close, Browser, Phone, Home and Messages.

If your talking about wanting to better organize them, you can highlight any app (lightly touch, but don't click) and then hit the menu key and select move to any folder that you see. Or when highlighted, hit menu, then move and press, then click another spot on the screen to move it there. Or when highlighted, hit menu, then hide to hide it.

To delete (clear clean up?) go to options>advanced options>applications, highlight the app you want to delete, hit menu button and select delete.

Grey
    Last edited by grey; 05-28-09 at 06:09 PM.
    05-28-09 06:07 PM
    I may be ********, but I'm not sure I understand your question. If you mean that when you press and hold the bb menu key, you can see all those apps running, then you need to go to each one and close them. Anytime your running and app, you should close it when it's done. There are 4 that wont close, Browser, Phone, Home and Messages.

If your talking about wanting to better organize them, you can highlight any app (lightly touch, but don't click) and then hit the menu key and select move to any folder that you see. Or when highlighted, hit menu, then move and press, then click another spot on the screen to move it there. Or when highlighted, hit menu, then hide to hide it.

To delete (clear clean up?) go to options>advanced options>applications, highlight the app you want to delete, hit menu button and select delete.

Grey
    You forgot one that doesn't close : BB msgr

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 06:15 PM
    You forgot one that doesn't close : BB msgr

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oops...I had deleted that one.

Grey
    05-28-09 06:18 PM

Grey
    well written answer considering that was a very poorly worded question.
    05-28-09 07:03 PM
    2 close fully:
    Go in2 app>menu>close/exit.
    05-28-09 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD