What is quick pull and where do you get it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Quickpull simulates a battery pull, and you also have the option to set it to do a reset at a certain time everyday, i have mine set for 3:00am. You can get it from the app store here on Crackberry, and it's free.
    04-19-09 08:15 PM
    Shazam, can't live without knowing what song's playing lol

04-19-09 09:20 PM
    I like WSJ Reader, Viigo, and Lights Out. I know TheFastPages.com is not an app., but the wealth of global information on it is so great I have to give it a nod.
    04-19-09 09:33 PM
    whats quickpull?
    04-19-09 10:46 PM
    Viigo here .

04-19-09 11:07 PM
    ok nm I kinda figured out what quickpull is...
    04-20-09 12:13 AM
    GPSed is the only app that works consistantly for me. Once it's connected my other GPS apps work also.

What??? And leave dear old Blighty??? Lol!! No chance!!...you are getting ripped off for your BB's over there, we get ours free here!! Not to rub anyone's nose in it or anything!!! :-)

04-20-09 06:59 AM
    I like WSJ Reader, Viigo, and Lights Out. I know TheFastPages.com is not an app., but the wealth of global information on it is so great I have to give it a nod.
    What is Lights Out?
    04-20-09 07:22 AM
    Poynt, Slacker & Pandora.
    04-20-09 07:54 AM
    What is Lights Out?
    It's a free game I picked up in the BB App. World. I spent like 2 hours playing it as soon as I downloaded it.
    04-20-09 06:14 PM
    well since everyone listed more than one i can list my two fav free app.
    1. dialzero gives me a list of customer service numbers on my phone as well as specific instructions on how to get to a human being asap.
    2. buzzme makes my bb vibrate and ring at the same time, for free, shouldnt all phones have this feature, thank god this app is free.
    on another note, although i really love it, i dont use buzzme anymore, i bought an app called berrybuzz that does that as well as a whole bunch of other things, and i really really love it. changed the way i use my bb, really.
    04-20-09 08:16 PM
    Question with quickpull:
    I just downloaded it and set it for 7:15 every morning. My phone is set to turn on at 9:00 AM and off and 11:30 PM. Will this: cause a problem; turn the phone on, perform a reset, and stay on; or perform the reset and turn off until its set time?
    Thanks a lot for your help
    04-20-09 08:51 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD