Ok so I downloaded the scoremobile app and the alerts I've set don't seem to work. I only have alerts set on two teams is there a limit to how many teams you can choose or does it only work on certain models? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 09:44 AM
    you know since it updated to the new version I can't even get it to work on my Torch. I contacted the support team and they had me try a couple of thins, unistall and reinstall and still can't get it to work. I'm going to restore to an older version before the update in order for it to work. He told me the app permissions and what not. I set everything to allow and it still not working. Not sure.
    04-07-11 10:40 AM
    The only issue I had was not getting preseason baseball alerts. Im having no issues with my NHL or MLB alerts on my Torch.
    04-07-11 11:13 AM
    I'm getting all my alerts. I have alerts for MLB, NBA, and NHL. All come through good.

I would double check your settings. Be sure you have them all set correctly in the Team alerts section.
    04-07-11 11:42 AM
    It all works fine for me.
    04-07-11 11:48 AM
    I get end of game alerts....in the 6th inning!
    04-07-11 12:15 PM
    As someone already mentioned it, make sure your setting are correct. I am running the app on S2 and no problems, I get alerts when the game starts, half time(nba), when its a close game, and the end of the game.
    04-07-11 12:23 PM
    Actually, I've been getting this too!

04-07-11 12:34 PM
    Works great on my 9700 running OS 5.979.

04-07-11 01:02 PM
    Couple little bugs for me too but works great nonetheless! I'm on a Torch. Latest official OS.

04-07-11 02:28 PM
    Working fine on my Storm2 (9550) .1015
    Initially I had my setting for then of the quarters but I wan't getting the final score.
    Then I realize I also had to check "Games Start/End

Works great now and am gettinga 15 min alert to the start of the game.

Good Luck
    04-07-11 09:32 PM
    If you're a Mets fan like I am, than your alerts are working perfectly...
    04-08-11 08:21 AM
    If you're a Mets fan like I am, than your alerts are working perfectly...
    LMAO, I am a Met's fan and, you're absolutely right! Brilliant observation. By all accounts, I should be getting the final scores earlier and earlier.
    04-08-11 08:40 AM
    All of my alerts work, but the LED won't flash with the alert. Running OS6.0.436. I Suggestions? I have bebuzz and scoremobile isn't an option, and after reading about modules and whatnot on the bellshare site, I'm even more confused!
    04-10-11 08:57 PM
    Actually, I've been getting this too!

Same here on my S2 running 5.0.0.1015 Verizon.
    04-11-11 05:31 AM
    I have the exact same problem - zero alerts. I worked with the support team over a few days and nothing fixed the problem. I also had another problem where, if I opened it only for a minute to check a score, then exited, the app would keep re-opening indefinitely unless I kept it running for at least 5 or so minutes. In the end support gave up and told me to go back to version 1.7. Really too bad because I love the idea of the alerts. I am running OS6 on my 9700. I thought the OS may be the issue. To the OP, what OS are you running?
    06-12-11 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD