Just curious as to what app you guys are rocking for twitter? I been tossing around ubertwitter and RIM's twitter app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 11:37 PM
    UberTwitter.
    Probably going to try out RIM's Twitter App when its officially released.
    03-10-10 11:40 PM
    Well funny you ask this question. I have used 4 different Twitter apps in the past week to see what I really liked. I had bought TweetGenius a while back, it is a nice app but there are better alternatives for free IMHO. I liked the way UberTwitter integrates Twit Longer and Twit Pic into their app. The new update to UberTwitter has caused me issues with not updating properly. Seesmic has a nice GUI but lacks a lot of features the others provide. I am currently using Twitter for BlackBerry and I have to say so far this is my favorite app. I just started using it and will wait a few more days before passing final judgment bu so far so good! My preference order would be this...
    1. Twitter for BlackBerry
    2. UberTwitter
    3. TweetGenius
    4. Seesmic

I'd love to try Social Scope but it is harder to get into than Fort Knox...
    03-11-10 12:40 AM
    Double post, sorry!
    03-11-10 12:41 AM
    I like the cleaness of rim's and the integration but I like ubertwitter showing every picture tweeted within the app rim's doesn't and had socialscopefor a while but just started using it since I go my storm so far I think I'm liking socialscope. Is there a Twitter app with push notifications? I know facebook is push
    03-11-10 12:54 AM
    I like the cleaness of rim's and the integration but I like ubertwitter showing every picture tweeted within the app rim's doesn't and had socialscopefor a while but just started using it since I go my storm so far I think I'm liking socialscope. Is there a Twitter app with push notifications? I know facebook is push
    from what hear their is its called tweetissimo....located @ bbhybrids in beta for VIP members...no pictures or anything that ive seen just what i hear it has some type of push...
    03-11-10 02:17 AM
    Hmm how do you become VIP? Got to look into this

03-11-10 02:36 AM
    Twitter for blackberry does the job for me. With an update coming soon I think I'll stay with it.

03-11-10 07:08 AM
    Ubertwitter, might consider twitter for blackberry but I like how ubertwitter is set up. Had used Twitterberry/OpenBeak but I didn't like it.
    03-11-10 07:12 AM
    I've used pretty much every twitter app there is out there by now, and currently running on device:

UberTwitter
    SocialScope
    Twitter for BlackBerry

Vodaphone Update and Seesmic are also solid apps.
    03-11-10 07:46 AM
    Twitter for Blackberry!
    03-11-10 08:11 AM
    Twitter for Blackberry is my choice. I love it but I wish it was more like UberTwitter and having the ability to open up all pics from within the app... Maybe we'll get it with the update...
    03-11-10 11:37 AM
    yeah if twitter for blackberry adds the ability to view all pics within the app it would be my choice, and it needs push! surprised a rim app doesn't have it already and there is no way i am spending $50 mainly to get tweetissimo that's ridiculous maybe if they had more apps that made the VIP price tag worth it
    03-11-10 12:21 PM
    1. Twitter for Blackberry
    2. Ubertwitter

Twitter for BB: Don't like that I can't add my location on new tweets or add it to my profile.

Ubertwitter: No complaints
    03-11-10 12:50 PM
    Ubertwitter

03-11-10 02:32 PM
    I'm Uber happy with UberTwitter right now. Will have to wait and see the final product for Twitter for BB before I go away from UberTwitter.
    03-11-10 02:34 PM
    Ubertwitter is the one I like the best.
    03-11-10 02:57 PM
    Well finally got a Social Scope invite so I will report back shortly!
    03-11-10 03:41 PM
    I've used all of them, now I'm using Ubbertwitter.
    03-11-10 03:51 PM
    Ubertwitter for me. As a pretty heavy Twitter user the RIM app is a little basic for me.

03-11-10 04:14 PM
    WoW I tried UT for a while, but was paranoid about setting all permissions to allow. Now my preference. Is twitter for Blackberry . I have high hopes for the upcoming updates. Hope we will get option to open pics and push notification .

03-11-10 08:42 PM
    Like social scope just interface is plain doesn't look as nice as UT or RIM's

03-11-10 08:50 PM
    I use Tiny Twitter for WinMo. I actually find it very nice - a great WinMo app, and I don't find many apps for non-touchscreen phones that are great.
    03-12-10 04:14 AM
    I'm pretty much with everybody else, like ubertwitter but have been using the RIM client almost exclusively for a little while....It's def better than their Facebook app!
    03-12-10 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD