Not sure what it is called... but I am looking for the app that will tell you the name and artist of a song that is playing.

any help?
    08-11-09 11:43 AM
    i always just google some of the lyrics.
    shazam

10char

thanks!

for some reason i thought Verizon made the app.
    08-11-09 11:47 AM
    thanks!

for some reason i thought Verizon made the app.
    Verizon does have an App for this as well. Its called VCAST SONG ID, and this should have been automaticly pushed to your phone by them. If not, them you can just re-send service books, and it should show up.

Hope this helps.
    08-11-09 11:56 AM
    humm.. will look into that one
    08-11-09 11:59 AM
    Vcast Song ID works amazingly. I haven't used Shazam personally (no need to) so i can't compare them, but Vcast has a very simple interface that keeps track of the songs you ID, lets you buy them through the Verizon store, and it has options to SMS/email the song ID everytime you identify a new one. Use it all the time.
    I don't think its automatically pushed to your phone, I had to find it inside of the Verizon App Center (just "Application Center"). Make sure if you try it you set the permissions so it works correctly.
    08-11-09 01:52 PM
    Verizon does have an App for this as well. Its called VCAST SONG ID, and this should have been automaticly pushed to your phone by them. If not, them you can just re-send service books, and it should show up.

Hope this helps.
    And how does one go about resending service books?
    08-11-09 02:16 PM
    And how does one go about resending service books?
    A battery pull usually resends them once the phone resets. Or you can log onto your carrier's BIS site and resend them, or from your Blackberry go to the Manage Internet Email icon > Help > Resend Service Books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD