I have had my BlackBerry Storm since January, and I have downloaded things here and there. I got things like Poynt, App World, St. Louis Cardinals quick launch, Cubs quick launch, google maps, slacker, and doodle. I have also purchased 2 themes, and I like my phone overall, but I was wondering what are fun downloads that are either extremely handy, exciting, or just something to do to pass time? links are also appreciated if you know products you have because I am always willing to try new apps out!
    06-01-09 08:44 PM
    06-01-09 10:44 PM
    Can you search, please? We are not your servants.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 10:51 PM
    Shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-01-09 11:42 PM

Be nice. The person was just asking for opinions on what was good. If you're that worried about repeat posts, his question was answered quickly and the thread will be buried in hours.
    06-02-09 12:35 AM

What is your problem...... don't answer the question if bothers you!!!!
    06-02-09 12:54 AM

surely that is the whole point of CrackBerry?? for us newer less experienced users to get advice from the more experienced??

yes OK run a search... but sometimes a simple, please point me in the right direction is much quicker and garners a better solution?

besides as others have said, this thread will be buried by the end of the day.
    06-02-09 01:55 AM
    I have had my BlackBerry Storm since January, and I have downloaded things here and there. I got things like Poynt, App World, St. Louis Cardinals quick launch, Cubs quick launch, google maps, slacker, and doodle. I have also purchased 2 themes, and I like my phone overall, but I was wondering what are fun downloads that are either extremely handy, exciting, or just something to do to pass time? links are also appreciated if you know products you have because I am always willing to try new apps out!
    Viigo is good for RSS feeds, Weather, Sports updates, travel news etc and there is a CrackBerry version
    06-02-09 01:56 AM

NOT COOL!!!
    06-02-09 02:09 AM
    My personal favorite is PodTrapper. Best podcast listening software on ANY platform!
    06-02-09 05:10 AM
    NOT COOL!!!
    I agree. What's the forum for anyway? Good one!
    06-02-09 05:12 AM

Wow.... that's a pretty harsh comment to make.

The search may be a good tool to use in some cases... but in most cases, it really doesn't produce much help in matters such as the op's.
    So please refrain from negative comments, unless you have something more productive to add to this thread.

With that being said, I'm a major fan of viigo!
    For just one app, it sure does have a lot to offer.
    06-02-09 05:39 AM
    Viigo is good for RSS feeds, Weather, Sports updates, travel news etc and there is a CrackBerry version
    A very handy app .

Another must have app is QuickPull v2, sorry no link at the moment, just search the Storm 3rd Party apps sub-forum. It's buried in there somewhere .
    06-02-09 05:55 AM
    thank you iceman...anyone who thinks answering questions on a forum makes them a "servant" doesn't belong here...
    06-02-09 06:06 AM
    thank you iceman...anyone who thinks answering questions on a forum makes them a "servant" doesn't belong here...
    Your welcome anytime.
    06-02-09 06:16 AM

Really, what's the point of saying that.
    06-02-09 06:23 AM
    I really like PhoneFace. It is basically and Photo Based speed dial app. I set it up on my left side quick launch button. It is neat becuase you just touch the picture of the person you want to call. Very handy and safe when you are driving. Don't listen to some of these guys on here. I don't mind answering the question. Not to mention things change, so searching an old thread isn't always a good thing. Good Luck!
    06-02-09 08:58 AM
    A very handy app .

Another must have app is QuickPull v2, sorry no link at the moment, just search the Storm 3rd Party apps sub-forum. It's buried in there somewhere .
    Yeah Quick Pull is great, also Quick Launch I've found to be very handy too!
    06-02-09 11:42 AM
    Also a fan of Viigo. QuickLaunch is simply a must have. I use FileManager Pro quite a bit and my browser favorite is Opera Mini.
    06-02-09 12:08 PM
    ......and also good for major memory leaks.
    06-02-09 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD