Hey there...

Just a few minutes ago I got a notification for something that I have NO idea what it is! Its probably something really obvious, but *shrug* its got me beat.

Its like a yellow circle, with lines on it, like its a globe. Picture can be found here, icon bracked in MS Paints finest 'red': Linky

So yeah... WTF is that ? I've been through every app I have trying to find what has 'pinged' but nothing.
    11-15-09 07:45 AM
    its a browser message
    11-15-09 08:02 AM
    Sorry for sounding stupid... but what does that mean ? and how do I get to it ?
    11-15-09 08:05 AM
    I believe that if you try getting to a site when connections are glitched, you sometimes have the option for the browser to try again and it a connection occurs or is possible, you get that alert.
    11-15-09 09:05 AM
    go into ur messages folder i believe
    11-15-09 05:56 PM
    go into ur messages folder i believe
    i think you need to go into the browser to get a browser message.
    11-15-09 08:00 PM
    i think you need to go into the browser to get a browser message.
    Go to messages>menu>view folder>browser messages and it should be there...

Browser Message Push
    Instead of creating an icon on the home screen of the BlackBerry wireless device, a Browser Message Push will arrive in the Inbox on the device. When the user opens the message, the default browser on the device is launched then opens the page. Unlike the Browser Channel Push or Browser Content Push, the web page is stored as a browser message instead of in the BlackBerry Browser's cache. This means that the page will be available until the message is deleted. It will not be removed from the BlackBerry Browser cache when other events (browsing, cache clear) take place. The message created from a Browser Message Push is not sent to, and will not appear in, a user's Inbox on their desktop. It is sent directly to the device.
    11-15-09 08:09 PM
    I just got one for the first time, I checked the folder like u said to do, nothing is there... I am deleted all my text messages and no alerts for any app, I checked every single one. What now??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 04:59 PM
    NEVER MIND..... for what ever reason my BB was acting oddly today, i did an actual battery pull (not using the quick pull app, it did not work doing that) and the browser message showed up.....
    12-02-09 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD