i'm not sure what this notification is. it's right under time and date it's an arrow like receiving data arrow in a circle with a little notification star at the top.
    08-08-09 06:32 PM
    you have an update for an app in app world.
    08-08-09 06:35 PM
    Thats like what 15-20 threads on this subject....do people not even browse the first page of the damn forum before cluttering up the place
    08-08-09 06:39 PM
    Thats like what 15-20 threads on this subject....do people not even browse the first page of the damn forum before cluttering up the place
    newbies dont know how to browse or search remember.
    08-08-09 06:43 PM
    you have an update for an app in app world.
    Thanks. I'd already downloaded the update and it just hasn't gone away even after being rebooted several times. There are no other updates.
    08-09-09 02:53 PM
    Noobs these days.....oh wait; I'm one of them.

Can anyone help me get my browser back? It disappeared off the face of the earth. I don't know where the search button is. Any help is greatly appreciated in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 03:07 PM
    Noobs these days.....oh wait; I'm one of them.

Can anyone help me get my browser back? It disappeared off the face of the earth. I don't know where the search button is. Any help is greatly appreciated in advance.

sticky at top of page
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/los...hreads-238512/
    08-09-09 03:11 PM
    Haha I was jp. I know to resend service books. I was being sarcastic. But thx for the help lol.

08-09-09 03:46 PM
    Haha I was jp. I know to resend service books. I was being sarcastic. But thx for the help lol.

lol it hard to see sarcasm in text. good one
    08-09-09 03:48 PM
    Thanks. I'd already downloaded the update and it just hasn't gone away even after being rebooted several times. There are no other updates.
    delete it out of your inbox.
    08-09-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD