1. writing-my-dissertation-on-BBs's Avatar
    The app I use the most is the facebook app, it has more than 11 million members of facebook so I'm guessing most people will agree. . . ?
    12-29-09 04:27 PM
    Scoremobile for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 04:28 PM
    Well since I don't have a Facebook account I would disagree with you. I like Poynt the best, I use it multiple times a day. QuickLaunch and BBM are also at the top of my list.
    12-29-09 04:32 PM
    QuickLaunch.
    12-29-09 04:55 PM
    Mailminder, podcast, youtube, role call, call blocker pro and app world, video spin, paypal, google maps.

Not facebook, its great for uploading pics but bad at everything else

12-29-09 04:55 PM
    Never used Facebook, but it seems very popular. A few of mine:

VZ Navigator/Garmin Mobile

DriveSafe.ly

DriveSafe.ly is a service that
    makes TXTing and E-Mail safe while driving.

Here's what it offers:

* A service that reads your TXT and E-Mails out loud.
    * An Auto-Responder for TXT and E-Mails.
    * The best premium voices.

Movela Netflix Queue Manager is a mobile Netflix companion for your BlackBerry. The application allows Netflix subscribers to search the full Netflix movie library, browse popular Netflix categories and lists, manage your DVD and instant queues, and keep up to date with entertainment and movie news from some of today's most relevant sources.

Purchase via BlackBerry App World!

12-29-09 04:58 PM
    Well it depends on what you're into.

Facebook and MySpace is great for social networking.

Then there's 100000 Free eBooks Wattpad if you like to read.

eBay and Amazon.com for shopping.

BeBuzz-LED Colors and Audible Reminders for if you want your light to blink different colors when someone specific is calling or texting or emailing you.

There's DriveSafely..an awesome app which reads your texts and emails outloud to you while driving or for whenever. Don't recommend if you have someone texting you that you DON'T want your bf or gf to know about :P

iTookThisOnMyPhone is a good one to have so you never lose any picture you ever take. It automatically uploads the pic and sends a copy to your online album you can create thru their website so if your phone is ever stolen or misplaced at least you will have a place to go to online to recover your pictures.

Navita Translator is amazing! Let's you translate from one language to another. Has a huge list from which to choose from of all kinds of languages. I know Spanish and English but sometimes forget how to spell a certain word in Spanish so this is very useful.

Pandora is another amazing app for music. The sound is clear, free, and has a million songs and artists to choose from that you might want to listen to.

I also have the PayPal and WeatherEye for obvious reasons. They work great.

Then there's XENOZU YouTube Player. I read the reviews and there were alot of complaints as opposed to the good reviews but I downloaded it anyway and it works great on my bberry so I have zero complaints.

YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus is so much better than just having regular voicemail. I just love that I can click play on the icon and it will let me listen to it outloud. I don't have to call my VM and go thru every single VM I may have missed from other people, I can just listen to the one I choose specifically.

There's the typical Yahoo, MSN and BB Messenger..and Google Maps which always keeps me going the right direction. I depend on it alot.

All these are some of the apps I have downloaded onto my phone..I love them all! I think they were all free except one or two.
    The latest one I downloaded was BlackBook...hides your contacts, emails, texts from nosy boyfriends, girlfriends, friends or just random strangers like if you lose it, misplace it or get it stolen. This one I did pay for. But it's well worth it.

Sorry I wrote so much. You were probably expecting short responses but you really should look into these. I have the Curve 8520 and they work great so hopefully they'll work great for yours too.
    12-29-09 05:00 PM
    Just a few apps for me work good
    BerryBuzz: for customized LED lights
    BerryWeather: for weather ,
    Pro.Call Blocker: to screen calls
    Flash On: a free flashlight using camera light
    Capture It ; a free imaging app for my BB (saves image of phone screen with)
    VZW Navigator : which if the next app stays working good will say good bye to
    Trapster : For heads up on "possible police traps", and yes I do have a puck so my GPS works with this free app with using Vzw as my carrier but its still in beta I think works great so far.

PS; oh yeah bbm.57 forgot ,and yahoo SmS messaging (but its not really an app so ,, lol)
    Last edited by DavidNC; 12-29-09 at 06:40 PM. Reason: PS ; added
    12-29-09 05:53 PM
    Facebook
    BeeJive
    MailMinder
    Berry Silent
    Google Voice
    Tweet Genius
    Berry Weather
    BBM

I love my Berry!
    12-29-09 05:58 PM
    I like QuickLaunch
    12-30-09 08:02 PM
    The only paid apps I have are Quicklaunch and Berryweather. My most used free ones are Facebook and Google Maps. I was also lucky enough to get Adorno Multi Alarm Pro on a day that they were giving it away, and it has proven useful.

01-02-10 01:42 PM
    Most people have difficulty differentiating between useful and popular.

Yes, all the social networking stuff, text to speech, and coffee finder apps are
    popular (and I use none of them) my most useful apps are:

eMobile Professional Today - Everything on your homescreen, including news and
    weather.

eMobile Email - plugs some of the most glaring holes in the native client of the
    "preeminent" email device

eMobile Contacts, eMobile Agenda, eMobile Planner (I think you see the pattern here)

Garmin Mobile - dead solid perfect GPS navigation

BBTran - for when my Spanish does not measure up

File Manager Pro.

eOffice - completely blows Docs2Go away in every way
    01-02-10 01:50 PM
    If I had to choose one app it would be Amazon's. The Amazon Remembers feature is great. Take a picture of an item with your camera and it'll try to find it for you to buy on Amazon.
    01-02-10 01:52 PM
    my most useful are addonis and fixmo tools and berrybuzz.
    01-02-10 02:13 PM
    QuickLaunch for me.
    BerryWeather close second.
    Also QuickPull for the scheduled daily reset.

Don't have FaceBook app.

01-02-10 02:20 PM
    I am trying to work with e-mobile today professional. Is anyone else having buggy and laggy issues?

01-02-10 02:34 PM
    Fixmo tools, Memoryflash and google maps

01-02-10 03:18 PM
    QuickLaunch, Opera Mini, & BeeJive.
    There are other applications I use, but those are the top 3 I use daily.

01-02-10 04:49 PM
    I am trying to work with e-mobile today professional. Is anyone else having buggy and laggy issues?

I'm having a problem with the SMS feature. I tend to go to the native inbox for SMS and regardless of whether I delete them all there or not.......the tally for how many SMS I have, via the emobile app, just keeps going up and up. The only way to get rid of the number and set it back to 0 is to go thru each message, one by one, which is extremely annoying. e-mobile emailed me back and said they were coming out with ver. 5.1 very soon.........as in this week or next week.
    01-02-10 05:41 PM
    Useful? Its got to be a quick launch app.

I use; shortcutme

01-02-10 06:49 PM
    In terms if usefulness...google maps, poynt, scoremobile, opera mini beta 5, bloomberg, freerange, podtrapper, nobex...ok I can go and and on, can't choose just one.

01-02-10 11:18 PM
    QuickLaunch.
    +1 QuickLaunch!
    01-03-10 12:15 AM
    quicklaunch, berryweather2, poynt(new beta) and meterberry
    01-03-10 12:16 AM
    QuickLaunch.
    +1 QuickLaunch!
    01-03-10 12:16 AM
    +1 Shortcutme!