Hey I saw the Beejive deal today, almost went after it.
    But then I was like eh, let me test it out first.
    So I did. I can message invisible people, but can't seem to message them if they are offline.
    So is there one that can?
    12-16-09 10:16 PM
    Think about what you are asking for a second. ??

If people are OFFLINE, you can't contact them. Because they don't want you to be able to contact them.

How would any application be able to contact anyone who is offline??
    12-17-09 07:23 AM
    Think about it for a minute, the OP already has that functionality on the desktop version of AIM and many other ones as well. Called "offline messages" when you log back on. . "The more you know."

As far as 3rd party ones I thought instango does it. Not sure since I haven't used IM much lately.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 09:20 AM
    Think about what you are asking for a second. ??

If people are OFFLINE, you can't contact them. Because they don't want you to be able to contact them.

How would any application be able to contact anyone who is offline??
    Because like it was you can do this on desktop aim. They can be contacted when they are offline where the msg will show up after they sign in. Like how you still get a voicemail if you turn your phone off

12-17-09 09:45 AM
    If I remember correctly, I think that palringo lets you message people, and offline too. Give that a shot
    12-18-09 10:58 AM
    BeeJive will let yuo send offline messages to Yahoo and MSN for sure. Haven't tried Gtalk. And as far my own experience, I can't send offline messages to facebook I'm since my offline friends never show up in an offline group.

12-18-09 11:40 AM
    If I remember correctly, I think that palringo lets you message people, and offline too. Give that a shot
    hate palringo, its terrible constantly signing you off

BeeJive will let yuo send offline messages to Yahoo and MSN for sure. Haven't tried Gtalk. And as far my own experience, I can't send offline messages to facebook I'm since my offline friends never show up in an offline group.

beejive i tried, i use aim only
    it doesnt send tho
    it looks as tho you did, but the other person doesnt receive
    i tried it on myself and my gf, nothing
    can only msg if invis
    12-18-09 09:39 PM
    Yahoo works -- you can send messages to offline contacts, AND it's free! MSN and AIM don't work that way. Yahoo definitely has that advantage over the other two.

12-18-09 11:56 PM
    Yahoo works -- you can send messages to offline contacts, AND it's free! MSN and AIM don't work that way. Yahoo definitely has that advantage over the other two.

yahoo, as in the yahoo messenger app?
    I only use aim tho
    12-19-09 12:02 AM
    I use AIM, MSN, and the Yahoo messenger. And yes, the others don't allow IM's to offline contacts -- I wish they did -- but yahoo does.

12-19-09 12:07 AM
    I use AIM, MSN, and the Yahoo messenger. And yes, the others don't allow IM's to offline contacts -- I wish they did -- but yahoo does.

i only use aim, so I cant log in with the yahoo one
    12-19-09 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD