So, I'm gonna need to be replacing my BB storm. I have a couple apps that I payed for that I would NOT like to end up paying for again, so I was just wondering, when you get a replacement, will all your apps and everything be transferred over, or is there a code I can use to restore my apps?
    07-18-09 01:48 AM
    I had this problem and i just e mailed each of the devs and let them know what happened. They all gave me new codes after i gave them my new PIN.
    07-18-09 01:50 AM
    I like to buy my apps from the crackberry store for this reason - only 1 place to contact when you change PIN. some developers take forever to get back to you.
    07-18-09 02:38 AM
    Well if there was, lets say, a direct transfer at the verizon store, would that keep all my apps?
    07-18-09 03:09 AM
    If u got ur apps at cbstore or mobihand u just sign on go to ur apps section change ur pin to ur new pin n send urself a dl link

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 10:07 AM
    The one app I am really concerned about is Vlingo, which is around 18 dollars, that I bought off the App world, should I just e-mail the dev for that one? How long will it be before I get a response?
    07-18-09 11:47 AM
    The one app I am really concerned about is Vlingo, which is around 18 dollars, that I bought off the App world, should I just e-mail the dev for that one? How long will it be before I get a response?
    ya email the dev. dont know how long they will take.
    07-18-09 12:09 PM
    i just saved the emails i got with the ota link and emailed them to myself
    07-18-09 12:32 PM
    So, I'm gonna need to be replacing my BB storm. I have a couple apps that I payed for that I would NOT like to end up paying for again, so I was just wondering, when you get a replacement, will all your apps and everything be transferred over, or is there a code I can use to restore my apps?
    I had a tremendously positive response from the developers. Try emailing them. Also changing your PIN in the crackberry store if you bought apps there or in mobihand.
    07-18-09 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD