What does APP error 200 mean?
    01-12-09 03:33 PM
    It means ur phone is done for. It happened tp me. Verizon sales manager said the phone was �gone� and gave me a new one on the spot.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

01-12-09 03:48 PM
    It means ur phone is done for. It happened tp me. Verizon sales manager said the phone was �gone� and gave me a new one on the spot.

Are you serious?! I just got this phone today! Could it be that i had .85 installed? and even if i use the program that re formats my phone completely is it still no good??
    01-12-09 03:51 PM
    have you tried doing a battery pull and reseting the phone? If you can not get the phone to power up after the B.P. then I would go to the store and see if you can get a new one. you should wipe your phone if you can get it back on....just in case
    01-12-09 04:39 PM
    Search for the error. I had this too and had to use JL_Cmder to wipe the phone and then reinstall the OS. No big deal really... assuming you have your phone backed up, otherwise you lose your contacts.

Actually you've already lost your contacts if you're getting that error.

Search for all the threads I started by clicking on my name. I started one that talks about this specifically as it recently happened to me.

EDIT: Here ya go... next time just search, EVERYTHING you could possibly encounter has already been discussed... http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/i-...-known-131503/
    01-12-09 04:55 PM
    See i had the same problem but could not do a wipe because my computer could not read my phone. I did not detect a PIN from the phone so there was nowhere for me to go but to the store. By the way, i did have .85 installed. I'm not sure if that was the problem or not.
    01-12-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD