It looks way better than version 1.5. The UI is better but there's space for improvement.
    06-07-09 12:42 AM
    I like this one. I have had a couple of errors when trying to upload pics. Never had hat problem with the old one. But I just send it again and it goes through. And I also think adding the ability to "like" something would be great.
    06-07-09 05:53 PM
    I know that there's no FB chat on it but I don't care, Beejive has that already.
    my bejive doesnt have this feature...where is this at? help? ...

to the OP: i actually like the new app. i stopped using FB on my bb for a while but im back at it. more convienient than hopping on the pc anyway
    06-08-09 04:11 AM
    The only problem I have with it is that if I get a message it tells me I have one. When I go into it to read it, all is says is I have a message but no message underneath. My network is working fine too, so it seems a little pointless having the app when to read a message I need to log on to my PC.
    I don't use Facebook nearly as much as some people but I would like to be able to open things up without going onto the PC (or BB Browser) to find out.
    06-08-09 04:47 AM
    I'm digging the new version so far. No issues during initial download and amongst the other little nuggets the FB logo isn't as ginormous as before giving a bit more screen real estate..
    06-08-09 07:51 AM
    So i dl the app everything seems to be working fine, facebook detected my contacts in my BB but when people call me arnt their facebook photos supposed to come up on my phone as their default pic???
    06-08-09 07:58 AM
    So i dl the app everything seems to be working fine, facebook detected my contacts in my BB but when people call me arnt their facebook photos supposed to come up on my phone as their default pic???
    only if you have the option to sync your contacts selected in the FB app

Options menu...
    06-08-09 08:22 AM
    I gotta admit I really like it..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 08:35 AM
    "only if you have the option to sync your contacts selected in the FB app"

I do have it selected, it found my contacts when i signed in on facebook via desktop, but when people call me their pictures do not show up
    06-08-09 08:38 AM
    it still does not allow wifi usage, i am on an email only plan. And that sucks
    06-08-09 09:03 AM
    anyway to get facebook 1.6 to work over wifi
    06-08-09 09:04 AM
    I am on WiFI all the time at my house and app works fine I post updates read notifications everything. FOr the notification prob, when you get the red star you open facebook up top 2 icons over is notification icon, you click that and you are all good. I dont think you see every notification. IE: no quizzes, or comments on links and such.
    06-08-09 11:02 AM
    I like it too!
    I think it would be better if when opened the 'cursor' defaulted to the first icon on the top bar rather than in the field to change my status, as when opening the app having received a notification I need to scroll back up & accross to view it.
    It's a small gripe though....this is miles better than v1.5

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 03:14 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD