hiya guys, im new to all of this so sorry if ive posted in the wrong place or whatever! i have recently bought berrybuzz through crackberry because my appworld was playing up. i paid for the app but how do i now get the app on my bb? help please!
    09-22-10 02:24 PM
    If you did not receive an email with the app to download when you purchased it, log onto the Crackberry app store. Once logged in you should see Berrybuzz listed. On the right hand side will be a green down arrow. Click on the arrow and enter your email address. That will send you the link to download. Once downloaded, you can customize Berrybuzz features under your Options menu.

Oh, BTW, buying apps from App World sucks! I only download free stuff from there unless it is not available from Crackberry. You will have to remember any and all activation codes for App World downloads if one is issued when the app is purchased.
    09-22-10 05:33 PM
    it sounds really stupid, but after ive logged in where do i then find where it says berrybuzz.. ive logged in and looked around but i cant see it anywhere?
    10-05-10 12:39 PM
    From the crackberry home page click on App Store, scroll over customer care, and click on My Account. After you log in there, you should see all purchased apps.
    Last edited by trev869; 10-05-10 at 02:37 PM.
    10-05-10 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD