View Poll Results: Features you want most?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Folder/Tag/Label support

3 33.33%
  • Import/Export Feed Lists

1 11.11%
  • Add Feeds Through the App

0 0%
  • Recommended Lists/Sources

1 11.11%
  • Trends through the App

0 0%
  • Load app on startup

1 11.11%
  • Notes/Send to functions

0 0%
  • Selecting multiple items similar to messages

0 0%
  • A home "splash" page showing what you can do

0 0%
  • Dynamically update new feed count in subscription list

3 33.33%
    This poll is really an in general kind of thing but also specifically for future development of Unread which is a Google Reader RSS app featuring real-time syncing. Some features not included in this poll are because it already exists in the current release of Unread. The developer is actively looking for stuff to add and wants the users to decide. So I have created this to help him figure out what you users would want.

The official thread for Unread on Crackberry is located at Unread for Storm & Storm2 - Fully Integrated Google Reader

If you want to vote for something not on the list, please reply below. In my infinite wisdom, I forgot an Other option =P

Also, a little info about Unread. It currently supports all versions of Storm and Storm2 devices only. A future update is coming in the next couple days so that Unread will work on any device with 5.0 OS or higher. It currently has real-time syncing, subscription list support. Supports starring, sharing, liking and keeping unread statuses. Refresh feeds in the background at select intervals and adjust font size for viewing articles.
    Last edited by TheHeartlessHero; 02-01-10 at 04:55 PM.
    02-01-10 04:44 PM
    Please add this for your poll,

Ability to auto download feeds for offline viewing

This is what all of us needed the most !!
    06-08-10 11:53 AM
    I use GoogleReader and couldn't live without it.
    It has changed the way I read news.

I must say, I haven't used Unread.
    Will give it a go.
    Thanks for the link.
    Good Luck
    06-08-10 06:14 PM
    If unread is anything like Viigo, except with all the extra crap that Viigo has, then I'll love it. I'll give it a whirl. I voted as well....
    06-09-10 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD