- foursquare
    - vScreenshot
    - Bsketch
    - Viigo
    - Evernote

This list is in no particular order

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-11 02:56 AM
    1) QuickLaunch, this application is a MUST HAVE for any BlackBerry device!!! It allows you to run any application or task via one icon which you can place on your desktop and setup shortcuts for it, additionally, it comes with a weather application built in as well, a screen capture utility incase you wanted to show your screen to someone, a torch application that actually works, and a battery pull simulator to help you easily restart your device without actually removing the battery. It costs $9.99 but is worth every penny! Link: QuickLaunch - The Swiss Army Knife of BlackBerry Apps! - @ VOTED BEST APP 2010, 2009 by Crackberry! - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

2) BBWeather, by far, the best weather application for the BB, this is not free though, but well worth every penny, it gives you a very nice graphical interface with a 7 day ahead weather forecast, and has skins support as well to change its looks. It costs %3.99 USD only. Link: BerryWeather - Weather in Style - VOTED BEST WEATHER APP 2010 - News & Weather BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

3) DuoBerry (This allows you to download YouTube movies and not get any extra carrier charges)

From your BlackBerry, visit this link to start the installation, do not forget to customize the security restrictions and set everything to ALLOW
    Link: http://jelounge.dikti.net/Launcher/duoberry.jad

4) Dictionary (very neat dictionary application that can even pronounce the words for ya), to install this, Visit Dictionary.com from your BB

5) Google Maps = from your BB, go to Google, then search for Google Maps BlackBerry when the search comes up, enter the first link, there you should see a list of all the Google applications and you will find Google Maps there

6) Google Sync (A very neat application that will enable you to backup all your contacts to your Gmail e-mail account, so incase you lose or damage your BB, you have a backup. You can always login to your Gmail account and you will see all the contacts under the Contacts section.

Let us say you ever get your phone back and have no previous backup or contacts, just load Google Sync again, and login to your email on your BB via the application, then hit Sync, it will then download all your contacts back!)

From the same page where you downloaded Google Maps, download Google Sync

7) BerryUnit Converter (good application to convert various formats like length, height, etc, into other formats, example, kgs to pounds and so on)

From your BB, navigate to http://www.tomechangosubanana.com/be...tConverter.jad

8) Text'nDrive v1.1.0.68

Eliminate the temptation of reading your emails and SMS while driving by listening to a voice that reads your emails and SMS in real time and reply by Voice. Text and drive without looking at your phone!!!
    Text''nDrive allows you to be a responsible driver and stay connected by reading your email and SMS messages to you as they are received. It''s completely hands-free and that easy to use! Keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road with this innovative technology. Compatible with all mobile carriers, TextnDrive also works with any hands-free devices such as speakerphones, Bluetooth headsets or built-in car systems.
    From your BB: visit >>> http://go.mobihand.com?op=dlmh&pd=77907&l=1&ps=150
    01-07-11 03:21 AM
    QuickPull.
    01-07-11 03:24 AM
    Quicklaunch
    BerryWeather
    Berrybuzz
    Berrypopup
    Autolock
    BeAlert
    Facebook Clock

01-07-11 09:21 AM
    I had to resist the temptation to make a really long list, but my 4 most important apps, in descending order:

BerryBuzz
    Quicklaunch
    PodTrapper
    UberTwitter

In a close, but just lower tier:

TuneIn Radio
    Poynt
    Ebay
    TiVo
    VZW Data Usage
    01-07-11 10:48 AM
    i gotta say the following for me:

Quicklaunch
    Google maps
    Berrybuzz
    Ebay
    Paypal
    Flixster
    Evernote
    Tesco Clubcard
    Nobex Radio
    IM+ Talk
    Shazam
    Facebook
    Twitter for blackberry
    whatsapp

I think thats all? lol...
    01-07-11 11:50 AM
    BerryBuzz
    BerryWeather
    SocialScope
    Trillian
    SixTools
    Wallpaper Changer Pro
    SmartWifi
    Dictionary.com

01-07-11 10:01 PM
    i see lots of QL's.. i may get it soon as it is recommended for clear SS's!

BerryWeather
    BattEx
    Opera
    Moniter
    BeBuzz
    ZonaSnap
    imgEdit
    FontCollection
    BerryBlab
    QuickPull

and LOTS of pretty themes to match my cases
    01-08-11 08:03 AM
    many i use have already been said.

I am a new time user (just got a torch) and have been very underwhelmed by the apps available for blackberry. since I got my blackberry I have found that theability to customize your phone in such detail with themes is a definite plus but am still on the hunt for good apps (and yes I buy apps too...god ive bought so many apps that are just terrible haha)

apps ive found useful so far:

-google maps
    -facebook (the default that came on my phone)
    -BeWeather - after downloading lots of weather apps i found this was a simple free app that both told me the weather and was able to display an icon on my deskpage.
    -I WANT to say BBM because I love that app...but alas all my friends switched to droids or iphones so..my buddy list is lacking haha. BBM is a great app none the less.
    - scan life (if i remember correctly it was free) is a simple easy way to scan BB barcodes, ive used it many times

apps im still trying to...learn to love?
    -bolt. oh bolt. When I did extensive research it seemed the general consensud was that bolt 2.0 is currently the superior BB browser...well mine isnt? haha. I find it going incredibly slow and often fails to load the simplest pages.
    - chat for facebook - great concept, works fine...but...so far i havnt found any use for it whatsoever haha.

and one i know i paid for - popular photo tools - seems to be the best and least expneisve photo editing tool out there. It has very very limited features, but is fun to mess around with. don't expect to have adobe photoshop at your disposal when you open this app
    01-08-11 09:09 AM
    Mine are.......

1. QuickLaunch
    2. BerryWeather
    3. BerryBuzz
    4. Blackberry Filters and Mail Rule Manger
    5. Calendar Icon
    6. Show Me the Images
    7. SmartBIndie
    8. Font Collection
    9. My Cart Pro
    01-08-11 10:28 AM
    QuickLaunch FTW recommended by everyone
    01-08-11 10:39 AM
    QuickLaunch FTW recommended by everyone
    QuickLaunch is not recommended but it is a MUST for all!
    01-08-11 11:09 AM
    The four apps I keep on my home screen (in addition to Messages, Calendar, Contacts, Applications folder) are BerryWeather, UberTwitter, BlackBerry Messenger, BerryReader.

Some utilities I consider essential: Show Me The Images, CaptureIt, SmartWiFi, Good Video Browser, TrueDate (The last two wouldn't be necessary with OS 6). I'd say QuickPull, but the latest version doesn't seem to play nice with a 9550 running .713.

There are many others I use daily, but these are the "must-have" for me.
    01-08-11 11:30 AM
    -Transclick Parrot (translator)
    -Google Mobile App (many things, including voice search in many languages and location sensitive searches like restaurants)
    01-08-11 11:01 PM
    1) QuickLaunch, this application is a MUST HAVE for any BlackBerry device!!! It allows you to run any application or task via one icon which you can place on your desktop and setup shortcuts for it, additionally, it comes with a weather application built in as well, a screen capture utility incase you wanted to show your screen to someone, a torch application that actually works, and a battery pull simulator to help you easily restart your device without actually removing the battery. It costs $9.99 but is worth every penny! Link: QuickLaunch - The Swiss Army Knife of BlackBerry Apps! - @ VOTED BEST APP 2010, 2009 by Crackberry! - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

2) BBWeather, by far, the best weather application for the BB, this is not free though, but well worth every penny, it gives you a very nice graphical interface with a 7 day ahead weather forecast, and has skins support as well to change its looks. It costs %3.99 USD only. Link: BerryWeather - Weather in Style - VOTED BEST WEATHER APP 2010 - News & Weather BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

3) DuoBerry (This allows you to download YouTube movies and not get any extra carrier charges)

From your BlackBerry, visit this link to start the installation, do not forget to customize the security restrictions and set everything to ALLOW
    Link: http://jelounge.dikti.net/Launcher/duoberry.jad

4) Dictionary (very neat dictionary application that can even pronounce the words for ya), to install this, Visit Dictionary.com from your BB

5) Google Maps = from your BB, go to Google, then search for Google Maps BlackBerry when the search comes up, enter the first link, there you should see a list of all the Google applications and you will find Google Maps there

6) Google Sync (A very neat application that will enable you to backup all your contacts to your Gmail e-mail account, so incase you lose or damage your BB, you have a backup. You can always login to your Gmail account and you will see all the contacts under the Contacts section.

Let us say you ever get your phone back and have no previous backup or contacts, just load Google Sync again, and login to your email on your BB via the application, then hit Sync, it will then download all your contacts back!)

From the same page where you downloaded Google Maps, download Google Sync

7) BerryUnit Converter (good application to convert various formats like length, height, etc, into other formats, example, kgs to pounds and so on)

From your BB, navigate to http://www.tomechangosubanana.com/be...tConverter.jad

8) Text'nDrive v1.1.0.68

Eliminate the temptation of reading your emails and SMS while driving by listening to a voice that reads your emails and SMS in real time and reply by Voice. Text and drive without looking at your phone!!!
    Text''nDrive allows you to be a responsible driver and stay connected by reading your email and SMS messages to you as they are received. It''s completely hands-free and that easy to use! Keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road with this innovative technology. Compatible with all mobile carriers, TextnDrive also works with any hands-free devices such as speakerphones, Bluetooth headsets or built-in car systems.
    From your BB: visit >>> http://go.mobihand.com?op=dlmh&pd=77907&l=1&ps=150

Hope you're getting paid......for the free advertising.
    01-08-11 11:05 PM
    My must have app roundup

- CB launcher
    - Fancy Characters
    - Font Collection
    - CB wallpaper Changer
    - I Love Blackberry
    - CB podcast
    - Memboo
    - Plug It In
    - Pinball Deluxe
    - foursquare
    - vScreenshot
    - Bsketch
    - Viigo
    - Evernote

This list is in no particular order

For me it's:
    Google Maps
    Show Me The Images
    imgEdit
    Pandora
    BBScanner
    AnywhereAbs
    bit.lify
    WifiCafe Spots
    Holy Bible
    Leave it On
    ZonaSnap
    OTA Downloader
    Chat on Facebook
    BeWeather
    BBM
    Word To Go
    Sheet To Go
    Dcom shortcut

No specific order. There are others, but, these apps are utilized daily.
    01-08-11 11:18 PM
    In no order:

- QuickLaunch (as per everyone's des)
    - WhatsApp
    - Documents To Go (amazing)
    - PDF To Go
    - Memory Booster (just let it autoboost every 2 hrs or so, I haven't done a batt pull in weeks)
    - Google Maps
    - BerryJoose
    - Blink (easier to use than berrybuzz IMO)
    - Copter (a superb time killer)
    01-08-11 11:49 PM
    Lol.......and Mobile Bartender.
    01-09-11 12:40 AM
    COPTER - should've added that to my list, i love that!
    01-09-11 01:56 AM
    In no order:

- QuickLaunch (as per everyone's des)
    - WhatsApp
    - Documents To Go (amazing)
    - PDF To Go
    - Memory Booster (just let it autoboost every 2 hrs or so, I haven't done a batt pull in weeks)
    - Google Maps
    - BerryJoose
    - Blink (easier to use than berrybuzz IMO)
    - Copter (a superb time killer)
    that memory booster sounds good, where could i get it from?
    01-09-11 02:10 AM
    SocialScope, Quicklaunch, Berryblab, foursquare, poynt, Meterberry, Berry Weather, BatteryEx and of course BBM
    01-09-11 02:14 AM
    ShortCutMe
    BerryBuzz
    BerryWeather
    Score
    XPRSS
    Poynt
    YouVersion Bible
    01-09-11 06:47 AM
    Berryweather
    ShortCutMe (my preferance)
    Bb news reader (or Viigo)
    Berrybuzz
    Smart wifi

Lotks of themes! Perhaps not apps - but make my bb new every so often.

01-09-11 06:52 AM
    that memory booster sounds good, where could i get it from?
    Best memory tool I've used. Er, app world has it if i'm not mistaken.
    01-09-11 08:01 AM
    Best memory tool I've used. Er, app world has it if i'm not mistaken.
    Yeah.... but what is it's name. There are at least dozens of apps that make that claim.
    01-09-11 08:27 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD