BerryWeather is and has been my favorite. Tried most of them (Weatherbug, SimpleWeather, BBWeather, etc.) and they always fell short. So, BerryWeather is number 1 for me.
    01-13-10 06:47 PM
    BerryWeather is the best in my opinion, but Simple Weather isn't far behind. Berry Weather just has so many options that you can customize and you can turn on/off the wallpaper feature without having to do a battery pull (unlike Simple Weather). 3 locations on SW and 10 on BW. BW has a free trial now I hear tho
    01-13-10 08:06 PM
    ditto on BerryWeather
    01-13-10 09:15 PM
    I am new to this topic ofcource, and came from HTC Touch Pro 2 where the weather animation was on the home screen.
    I dont have the DATA plan from berry, but my net is working fine with regular data from provider. does any of these weather application work on regular data.
    I tried to download the berry weather but blackberry application world doesnt even work, it asks me that i have to signup with data plan and take the full advantage.

I am using the weather eye beta version which just works while i am on wifi as well.'
    any advise for me, thanks
    01-15-10 07:34 PM
    had weatherbug eventually got weatherbug elite and then switched to berryweather and i like berryweather the best hands down
    01-15-10 09:10 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD