I'm just stating what I'm experiencing. All day today with a fresh reboot in the morning and Weather Bug installed, my storage only dropped a MB or two. But as soon as I uninstalled Weather Bug and installed BeWeather, my storage dropped 15MB within 2 hours! I'm not sure how or why that happens, but the only explanation is BeWeather.
    I too have a 15-20mb storage loss around 2 hours after a reboot. I'm not sure if it's because of Beweather, but I after a reboot I start off with 328+mb so I don't pay too much attention to it (I only keep everyday essential apps installed). Even if it is because of BW, I can accept it because it is simply the best weather app around imo.

*Are you using a "shrunken" os? If not, I suggest that you do. Take out all of the garbage using bbsak and clear up some of that memory!
    11-15-12 04:17 AM
    I too have a 15-20mb storage loss around 2 hours after a reboot. I'm not sure if it's because of Beweather, but I after a reboot I start off with 328+mb so I don't pay too much attention to it (I only keep everyday essential apps installed). Even if it is because of BW, I can accept it because it is simply the best weather app around imo.

*Are you using a "shrunken" os? If not, I suggest that you do. Take out all of the garbage using bbsak and clear up some of that memory!
    It just seems to me BeWeather is the app draining all my storage.. I don't have it installed now and storage space has been steady all day!

I have removed all the Verizon apps pre-installed and also other apps I don't use. I have plenty of storage space! I just think it's certain apps that leak the memory..
    11-16-12 01:51 AM
    ...installed BeWeather, my storage dropped 15MB within 2 hours!
    26 hours since last reboot, with BerryWeather running, and only 1.6MB dropped... go figure

jamesharmeling likes this.
    11-16-12 03:20 AM
    [QUOTE=Phill_UK;7731360]26 hours since last reboot, with BerryWeather running, and only 1.6MB dropped... go figure

I wish BeWeather would work like that for me.. How do you have it set up? What network connection type do you have it set to and how frequent do you have it updating the weather?
    11-16-12 08:59 AM
    Network transport on auto, refresh (2 locations) every 2 hours.
    11-16-12 11:46 AM
30 12