I downloaded "call recorder"and installed the app. I tested a call.... NO but NO audio, the call was recorded but when I wanted to listen to the call nothing...nada...zip. what a waste!!
    03-11-16 07:22 AM
    Parrot can record but only on speaker

Posted from my big screen Z30 STA100-5 running 10.3.2.2876
    Parrot can record but only on speaker

Posted from my big screen Z30 STA100-5 running 10.3.2.2876
    03-11-16 07:28 AM
    I downloaded "call recorder"and installed the app. I tested a call.... NO but NO audio, the call was recorded but when I wanted to listen to the call nothing...nada...zip. what a waste!!
    I'm using Call Recorder (X-Reve) on a Verizon Z30 running 10.3.2.2813. It works without a hitch for me and has for months. I also have used Record My Call (Runisoft) with equal success.

What Phone/OS configuration are you using? What you will discover on any BB10 device is reduced volume on recorded incoming conversation. That is a limitation due to BlackBerry not having available an API to accomplish this. Whether they will eventually release one -- who knows.

You can work around that restriction by routing the call through your speakerphone (admittedly not always practical or ideal but it works perfectly when done). Maximizing the volume on calls going through the handheld may give you some improvement on incoming call volume as well but no comparison to the quality vs speakerphone.

If you're interested then perhaps delete your Call Recorder, reboot your device (give the phone a few minutes to settle in), reinstall and try again.

Good luck.
    03-11-16 09:28 AM