for screen shot's im trying to find the easiest user-friendly one out there.What would be you're choices.
    09-16-09 08:36 PM
    I use the one built into quicklaunch and like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 08:41 PM
    I use the one built into quicklaunch and like it.

quicklaunch is that a stand alone app.
    09-16-09 08:46 PM
    I use zonasnap, real small file and really useful, its in the app store and its free
    09-16-09 08:59 PM
    I love CaptureIt!
    Thnx, �Tripster�

09-16-09 09:07 PM
    i down loaded both im going to try zonasnap then other thanx again.. ---------------
    I use zonasnap, real small file and really useful, its in the app store and its free
    I love CaptureIt!
    Thnx, �Tripster�

09-16-09 09:20 PM
    hi guys sooo i think im having a blonde moment but is there anyway you can find out your login name? i was sent an email to reset my email accounts but i go to the email setup section and i cant remeber my log in im getting so mad because i cant recieve any emails until i figure it out anyone know what to do???? thanks
    09-16-09 09:23 PM
    I like the zonasnap, but i cant get it to upload my photos to photobucket.
    09-16-09 09:25 PM
    what email program are you trying to get? And what email section are you talking about and are you on bis or bes?

hi guys sooo i think im having a blonde moment but is there anyway you can find out your login name? i was sent an email to reset my email accounts but i go to the email setup section and i cant remeber my log in im getting so mad because i cant recieve any emails until i figure it out anyone know what to do???? thanks
    09-16-09 09:28 PM
    and have you tried an alternate email to get info ------------
    09-16-09 09:38 PM
    Zonasnap for me.
    09-17-09 08:57 AM
    captureit is my preference. remember to set whatever you get as a convenience key.
    09-17-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD