I recently upgraded to the Torch and am now on OS 6. Before, when I had my Bold, I was able to go to wf.com and click on the blackberry link to download the WF App and it worked quite well. Now, however, I am unable to find this link on wf.com with my Torch. I found a copy of the app online and downloaded it, but whenever I use the App to login, I simply get a white screen and nothing happens. Does anyone out there use the WF App with their OS 6 phone, and would you be able to help me out? I read there is a v1.1 out now, and the version I have installed is v1.0, if that makes any difference. Thanks!
    09-08-10 12:04 PM
    i had the older wf mobile app on my 8900 and upgraded that to the 1.0 when it was released earlier this year. in the time since, i, too, have upgraded to the torch and have gone in the frustrating circle trying to get the wf mobile app.

in the interim, what i did was made wf a contact and included the web addy (www.wf.com). i am hopeful the mobile app is not far off. think, however, you'll need to contact wf directly to get word of it's development and release.
    09-08-10 01:52 PM
    Me too! Its enough to make me take my 9650 back to 5.0! I can't even find it using my laptop.
    10-09-10 09:12 PM
    I hope it gets updated soon as that was my main reason for going back to .975
    11-07-10 07:12 PM
    Spoke to WF support - OS6 is not yet supported via either the BB browser or app. I can access via Bolt browser, though... but that's just the regular website version.
    11-16-10 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD