Did anyone else notice that now when you open the keyboard while in the application menu it shrinks all the menu buttons to fit above the keyboard in .191, maybe they might utilize this in other areas of the OS in future builds.
    09-02-09 11:21 AM
    they dont shrink, just jumps a little but nothing shrinks.
    09-02-09 11:42 AM
    "...the water was cold!!! It was the cold water!!!...
    09-02-09 12:07 PM
    I must be looking wrong but I see no shrinkage anywhere.
    09-02-09 01:04 PM
    Jerry: Do women know about shrinkage?
    Elaine: What do you mean like laundry?
    Jerry: No, like when a man goes swimming afterwards.
    Elaine: It shrinks?
    Jerry: Like a frightened turtle!
    Elaine: Why does it shrink?
    George Costanza: It just does.
    Elaine: I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.
    09-02-09 02:05 PM
    LOVE THAT EPISODE , Seinfeld is the tops and unfortunately was the prime of my life.... no not really but some of the best memories.

Anyways I see no shrinkage on mine.
    09-02-09 03:26 PM
    they dont shrink, just jumps a little but nothing shrinks.
    they squeeze to a smaller size so that all the icons fit on the screen along with the keyboard for me. It is not like previous builds where the keyboard just covered some of the icons, they are all on there, just squished down to all fit above the keyboard, if no one else has noticed this, that is strange. I came across it when i was doing the "/"/ to clear some memory space.
    Last edited by dankblaze; 09-02-09 at 03:36 PM.
    09-02-09 03:31 PM
    options>advanced options> accessibility> Grid layout> default
    09-02-09 03:36 PM
    Sorry for the crappy quality, My digicam is out in my car and I didn't install a screencap app on my phone currently so I had to use webcam. Here is the squished/shrunk icons I am talking about. kinda strange hey?
    09-02-09 03:41 PM
    Mine does the same thing, though I can't confirm that its anything new because I've never opened the keyboard in the app menu before. Out of curiosity, what do you use the keyboard for in the app menu?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 03:48 PM
    options>advanced options> accessibility> Grid layout> default
    extra chars
    09-02-09 03:50 PM
    Mine does the same thing, though I can't confirm that its anything new because I've never opened the keyboard in the app menu before. Out of curiosity, what do you use the keyboard for in the app menu?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I can confirm this did not happen in any other OS because i use the keyboard in every OS to clear the Event Log, and then Hide the issues. You can do this by clicking "/"/ in the app menu screen, then hit the BB button and select clear list, after that click the BB button again ans select options in the menu, it should bring you to the EventLogger Options list, Click on the AccAcc so that the little check is not in the box, then Click on the BB button once again, Select "Hide all types". Then save if it prompts you to and exit, this will add a little more memory to your device
    09-02-09 03:52 PM
    extra chars
    This was on default, I tryed it in all the other selections too, 1,2,3 and 4. It is something randomly found on .191, I know for a fact it was not in the other OS's, I clear the EventLog everytime I upgrade and I have never come across this layout before when the keyboard is open.
    09-02-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD