When I sync google calendar, i can sync from adding an event from the computer and then having the event transfer to the phone. however if i create an event on the phone, it won't sync to the computer...

any suggestion?
    thanks
    11-23-09 02:01 AM
    Is your, "Add new handheld events to XXXXX) selected when you select what calendars to sync?
    11-23-09 10:58 AM
    My google sync has been locking my Tour up so I had to stop it, funny thing before I found the Google sync app, I somehow "activated" my google address book to my device and it even appeared under: options, advanced options, enterprise activation but I'm not sure how I did that which I haven't been able to replicate since (I have reloaded my OS several times).

What really messed my address books up is that my Tour is also activated on BES and I sync an address book in my work email account, I added the Google sync and it messed everything up creating MANY duplicate entries. It seemed my work account would sync and then those changes would go to the device then it would sync to Google adding everything which then would double everything. Once Google would sync, it would replicate back to my work address book.

Very messed up! (at least in my case) It seems that Google sync and BES sync don't play nicely togather....
    11-23-09 11:29 AM
    yeah furgus, i do have that option checked

oh yeah.. im running 5.0 os.. could it be that?
    11-23-09 12:31 PM
    ok weird.. i messed with syncing turning that option off (of course it didnt sync) then turned it back on and then synced and now it works!
    11-23-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD