are there any Weight Watchers programs out there for blackberry i know there is one for palm OS but do they anything similar? any of u had any experiences with things like this.
    10-09-08 04:30 PM
    I have seen threads about this topic before. If you do a search, you should be able to find the program you are looking for as it has been posted before in threads

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 06:02 PM
    Thanks i will do that
    10-10-08 07:25 PM
    I saw this thread, and am on a similar hunt - a decent log program for Bberry. I have looked at several of the programs and have not been impressed. I migrated to BBerry from Palm OS and there was a great program - Diet and Exercise Assistant 7. It has a calorie, exercise, nutrient and carb log: it was really complete. It even has a desktop that can export to Excel. From what I have seen, nothing on Bberry is as complete. It worked well enough I have dug out my old Palm Pilot and am using the program on it...

I had contacted the software company and their reply stated there might be a version for BBerry next year. Which stinks because the program is so good. However, they are working on a iPhone version, which means they could port it to LiMo or Android very quickly (all Linux/Unix variants.)

There are good programs for Bberry, but for some reason, there are many immature programs, as well. From the stand point of Palm OS user, many of these programs seem almost amateurish. And horridly limited. I am not going to migrate to Windows Mobile, as I think it's a really crappy OS, but as LiMo and Android become more distributed, I will consider them. I love the messaging capability of the Bberry, I miss the PIM and programs on Palm...
    10-12-08 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD