I'm running 4.6.0.293 & I just d/l WeatherEye. Any reason as to why it won't update. Text with the icon is frozen and actually opening the app isn't updating without coaxing, which still leaves the open app and icon text with separate info.

When trying to configure network settings after several minutes I get

"Sorry could not detect your network setting.
    Try again later by selecting another provider or contact your Wireless Carrier to obtain your WAP settings"
    I've already uninstalled & reinstalled & all permissions settings have been set to allow. What is it I'm missing?
    11-16-09 10:38 PM
    so i guess im not alone on this one. i finally got fed up with it and just installed another weather app. mine was doing the exact same thing on top of not showing me the short term weather (just for tht day) and instead of it displaying the temp when u scroll to it, it would just say weather eye :/
    11-17-09 01:11 AM
    Ok I've noticed that on the home screen the text will not update but once you go to the menu screen it automatically updates. Any fixes/solutions I should know about feel free to post up or even post links if it's been brought up already.
    11-17-09 04:36 PM
    My WeatherEye isn't updating. It won't show the current temp nor the icon at all. I've done battery pulls, I've gone into the app to look at the forecast. It shows me the long term forecast but won't show me the current.

Anyone know a fix? Been like this for a few days ...Check screenshot....

02-17-10 08:54 PM
    Same here when it comes to Weathereye. No current or short term weather, just the long term forecast. Has anybody heard of a fix for this? Un-install and then re-install?
    02-18-10 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD