So I dl'ed Berrybuzz before but deleted it shortly after. After my BB reset my 2 weatherbug icons were messed up. the main one that always shows the current temp is a solid red circle and the other one (forecast) was just a generic pic of weather I guess. I tried a battery pull but still the same. I deleted weatherbug and reinstalled but its still a red circle. Anyone have any idea whats going on? Is weatherbug having an issue or is something wrong with my bb now?

TIA,
    Ray
    06-04-09 10:53 AM
    Im a tool. I never did the install wizard when i re-installed it. I just did and that fixed the icon. Granted it was never like that when i first installed it but oh well. problem solved lol
    06-04-09 10:56 AM
    My WB is working fine. Did you change any of the settings as far as the automatic update setting? Have you tried to go into the settings and click Update Weather Data?
    06-04-09 10:58 AM
    Glad you got it back up and running.
    06-04-09 10:59 AM
    My WB is working fine. Did you change any of the settings as far as the automatic update setting? Have you tried to go into the settings and click Update Weather Data?
    I wonder if updating would have solved it. Anyway, its good now and thanks for the speedy reply
    06-04-09 11:09 AM
    My stupid weatherbug is doing it again. I noticed the temp on the icon has been stuck at 71 since yest. I went into wb this morning and hit "update weather" or whatever it says and my icons have turned useless again! The main one that shows the current temp is a solid red circle and the one that showed the forecast is a just a pic of a bug "their icon"

anyone have any idea what is happening with this?
    06-15-09 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD