According to the URL below, you have to subscribe to weatherbug. With all the recent discussion regarding this application, I was wondering if the app that I installed is only a free trial. Your thoughts/insights?

Weather for BlackBerry from WeatherBug
    12-09-08 06:32 PM
    yes it's free right now.
    12-09-08 06:33 PM
    I think you get a free trial and this it's like $5.99 or something.
    12-09-08 06:35 PM
    Is there a fee for Accuweather? There seem to be plenty of folks who like that app also. Just curious as to whether or not I'm comparing apples to oranges.
    12-09-08 06:42 PM
    According to the URL below, you have to subscribe to weatherbug. With all the recent discussion regarding this application, I was wondering if the app that I installed is only a free trial. Your thoughts/insights?

Weather for BlackBerry from WeatherBug
    Please see this post...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/mor...g-info-108129/
    12-09-08 06:44 PM
    Cool, thanks for the info!
    12-10-08 07:59 AM
    Great Application but a TOTAL battery hog......wait for updates to fix it.
    12-10-08 08:08 AM
    ** Exactly ** Thanks for pointing this out to unsuspecting users.
    12-10-08 08:30 AM
    I have the free app on my phone, got it from a post on this forum. I haven't noticed my battery draining fast? Although i pretty much installed it as soon I got the phone so nothing to compare it too.
    12-10-08 08:36 AM
    I have the free app on my phone, got it from a post on this forum. I haven't noticed my battery draining fast? Although i pretty much installed it as soon I got the phone so nothing to compare it too.
    Same here.
    12-11-08 08:23 AM
    i have had mine on the phone for 2 weeks and I could not see a difference in battery life. They have came out with 3 updates within the last week, try it again?
    12-11-08 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD